Climate Change Forum?

OlRedEyes

I do not believe that we can do much anymore to prevent a catastrophe, but I do believe in trying. The issue of climate change is THE issue of the century, accepted by the vast majority of scientists across the globe, and for what it's worth, by the UN as well as most leading governments.

A debate about this issue is a must, no matter how you look at it. A precious few threads have been started on the issue, and they have all been drowned out by flaming. I would urge Thaivisa to get involved by opening a separate moderated forum to debate the issue, both it's validity as well as possible solutions.

I have had the sames thoughts, but the global warming debates always end up just being personal abuse furums, it would have to be heaverly moderated so that people that dont have facts to back up their beliefs dont just full the forum with personal abuse.

I do not believe that we can do much anymore to prevent a catastrophe, but I do believe in trying. The issue of climate change is THE issue of the century, accepted by the vast majority of scientists across the globe, and for what it's worth, by the UN as well as most leading governments.

A debate about this issue is a must, no matter how you look at it. A precious few threads have been started on the issue, and they have all been drowned out by flaming. I would urge Thaivisa to get involved by opening a separate moderated forum to debate the issue, both it's validity as well as possible solutions.