Merry Christmas From The Thaivisa Team

george

We wish all our members a

Merry Christmas 2007 !

We have two Christmas gifts for you:

1. The Thaivisa Calendar for 2008 (PDF format)

2008 Edition including all listed public holidays for 2008

Download it (2.23MB) here

2. MyPhuket Magazine, Issue #3 (PDF format)

Another jam packed issue of Phuket's coolest magazine

Download it (25.48MB) here:

PS! We have a little Christmas card for you as well, here it is...

tv-xmas-3.jpg

© Yorkie 2007 with thanks

Marry Christmas & happy holidays ,

To all the Administrators & Mods that Make it all possible & even babysit the unruly Posters(at times)

Peace & goodwill to all

And wishing us all a happy & prosperous year Or at least not a severe negative cash flow year!And way above the monetary great Health!!!!! :o

Beardog

The calendar thread is very similar in it,s content and could possibly compliment this one while freeing a little space.

Respectfully offered, just a thought.

At this time of year there are so many opening with welcomed christmas greetings ect. and perhaps merging them into one would also be of benefit.

Enjoy it all and stay safe wherever you are celebrating the seasons, while sparring a thought for all the less fortunates out there and maybe offering a few baht or whatever your local currency may be, to show they are not forgotten. :D:D

marshbags :D and yes it is yet another reason for :o

Edited by marshbags

Wishing all a Merry Christmas. :D

Thanx going out to George, the TV moderating team & all my friends in the loony bin for making this past year one without television.

Thanx going out to all TV members who I have debated, corresponded, disagreed, learnt from, & had very good entertainment reading some of their posts. :D

Hope all xmas wishes come true.

Cheers & get pissed! :o

Soundman.

Today in Tesco lotus they played Jingle Bells and interupted it with an anouncement, Reminded me of a truck transport boss i worked for in UK years ago, Jingle bells was on the radio when he came into the workshop, boss had a terribble stutter, he was half pissed and singing J J J ingle B B B ells ect, he got angry with the radio, said they were singing out of tune and buggered of back to the pub, Ive been with TV near a year now and have appreciated the help ive been given, Keep up the good work mods, Are you on duty Xmas day or can we post what we want? :o cheers Lickey..

Happy Holidays

To George all Thai Visa Admins, Mods. Behind the scene contributors, Office and Maintenance workers. And of course to the members that keep it happy.

I do enjoy this site, Informative, Friendly, Always Helpful and Fair.

Thank-you all,

Lodesafun