Free Condoms To Bars

N47HAN

The Bottle cooling Type !! :o

Ive placed an order with a supplier here in Phuket for the bottle coolers . Have quite a few bars happy to have them.

They are free , and come with my companys logo on them giving me some reasonably good cost effective adverstising and in turn should save a few Baht to any bar happy to use them.

Anyone happy to have them let me know , or anyone you think would be happy to have them.

Would rather stay away from the heavily tourist populated bars as my market is not tourist based at all.

Cheers.

P.s they are the standard foam one seen everywhere and are in various colours.

My brother-in-law has a bar on the beach here at Nai Yang and would be very interested in free "condoms". P.M. me if you would like to visit - I can also introduce you to a few other bars if you'd like to make it worth your while, if nothing else we can always have a beer by the beach. Cheers

Would rather stay away from the heavily tourist populated bars as my market is not tourist based at all.

Question: Is your market demographic, local thai people or foreign residents?

I ask because it's an unusual marketing decision in a tourist zone and I am curious. So many people chase the tourist crowd and it's interesting to see an opposite strategy. Thanks.

Question: Is your market demographic, local thai people or foreign residents?

I ask because it's an unusual marketing decision in a tourist zone and I am curious. So many people chase the tourist crowd and it's interesting to see an opposite strategy. Thanks.

I wouldnt want to give it away as to what i do just in case you thought it was such an interesting idea you tried yourself :o

However i would consider selling the buisiness ( after recently having it valued by a lawyer ) for say 25 / 30 million . :D

I'm not really qualified for anything else in Thailand unless it involves inventorying the terminally ill, pissing off elderly gay tourists, cost benefit calculations for life science risk transfers, drinking excessively, talking to stray dogs, and giving dirty looks to tuk tuk drivers, so no need to worry. :o

I'm not really qualified for anything else in Thailand unless it involves inventorying the terminally ill, pissing off elderly gay tourists, cost benefit calculations for life science risk transfers, drinking excessively, talking to stray dogs, and giving dirty looks to tuk tuk drivers, so no need to worry. :o

Those are a fine set set of skills which if done with style and finesse should not be undervalued.

with that skill set you must fit right in :D

• 5 weeks later...