Can Anyone Suggest What Will Be The Best Chanukah/hanukkah Dinner In Pattaya?

Weho

I can't seem to find information on this in the local papers... if anyone has a listing, with prices, please share.

I know the closest mikvah milk bath is in Singapore, and that's sort of crazy to have to travel that far... but surely there is a good choice of Chanukah/Hanukkah meals in town.

And I would like to extend a "Happy Haj" wish to any locals doing that at this time, and a Merry and Happy Christmas to anyone that is into that scene, and of course a Happy Kwanza for our African Friends, and also a Happy Hanukkah/Chanukkah for our Jewish friends. I would also extend a "Happy Winter Solstace" for those into that thang, and a Happy end of the year, for all the non-believers too. And also a Happy whatever if I've left anyone out. And I think we our our tourist friends a "thank you" for choosing Pattaya, when there are so many other places they could have gone to instead, both within Thailand and abroad. And lastly, a "thank you" to all the local hookers that, quite frankly, are the primary reason tourists come here, which supports our economy, and makes life better, both directly, and indirection, for all of us. If it weren't for them, there would be no Villa Market, no Sizzler, no local metered taxis, no nothing. We owe them.

You go, girls. You rock.

Chanukah is over.

Happy Festivus!

post-37101-1198431019_thumb.jpg

Celebrants gathering around the traditional Festivus Pole

Who knew! I just found this list:

Hanukkah begins at sundown on:

Sunday December 21 in 2008

Friday December 11 in 2009

Wednesday December 1 in 2010

Tuesday December 20 in 2011

Saturday December 8 in 2012

Wednesday November 27 in 2013

Tuesday December 16 in 2014

Sunday December 6 in 2015

I remembered it sometimes overlapped Christmas, but I guess 2007 wasn't one of those years. Well, I'd still be curious if someone could advise which hotels had Hanukkah/Chanukah dinners this year... I must have missed the ads.

I can't seem to find information on this in the local papers... if anyone has a listing, with prices, please share.

I know the closest mikvah milk bath is in Singapore, and that's sort of crazy to have to travel that far... but surely there is a good choice of Chanukah/Hanukkah meals in town.

And I would like to extend a "Happy Haj" wish to any locals doing that at this time, and a Merry and Happy Christmas to anyone that is into that scene, and of course a Happy Kwanza for our African Friends, and also a Happy Hanukkah/Chanukkah for our Jewish friends. I would also extend a "Happy Winter Solstace" for those into that thang, and a Happy end of the year, for all the non-believers too. And also a Happy whatever if I've left anyone out. And I think we our our tourist friends a "thank you" for choosing Pattaya, when there are so many other places they could have gone to instead, both within Thailand and abroad. And lastly, a "thank you" to all the local hookers that, quite frankly, are the primary reason tourists come here, which supports our economy, and makes life better, both directly, and indirection, for all of us. If it weren't for them, there would be no Villa Market, no Sizzler, no local metered taxis, no nothing. We owe them.

You go, girls. You rock.

And may I take the oppertunity to wish you a "Herpy xmas" !

And may I take the oppertunity to wish you a "Herpy xmas" !

Why are you so bitter? Or maybe you're just a bad speller, and you're full of the "holiday spirit"... or maybe you've had too many spirits... of maybe you took Spirit Air with their bad safety record, where your chances of becoming a spirit after one of their flights are pretty high.

Ooops... i forgot to put this picture in my last posting... I like to "give back" this special time of the year, when there's lots of pretend goodwill, so here is a picture for you to enjoy of male acTOR Val Kilmar getting even fatter...

post-8654-1198436255_thumb.jpg

You go, girls. You rock.

Hello weho could you point out exactly where these so called hookers ply their trade . seasons greetings . i have only one word to say to u 'owrugger' u have 24 hrs to find the language and meaning and theres a free short time on the way whatever one of them is. x

And lastly, a "thank you" to all the local hookers that, quite frankly, are the primary reason tourists come here, which supports our economy, and makes life better, both directly, and indirection, for all of us. If it weren't for them, there would be no Villa Market, no Sizzler, no local metered taxis, no nothing. We owe them.

You go, girls. You rock.

Right on Weho! :o

i have only one word to say to u 'owrugger' u have 24 hrs to find the language and meaning and theres a free short time on the way whatever one of them is. x

I don't know what it is, but it sounds dirty to me. We have standards on this board... this is a FAMILY board.... ok, it's the Manson Family, but it IS a family board.

i have only one word to say to u 'owrugger' u have 24 hrs to find the language and meaning and theres a free short time on the way whatever one of them is. x

I don't know what it is, but it sounds dirty to me. We have standards on this board... this is a FAMILY board.... ok, it's the Manson Family, but it IS a family board.

Certainly not dirty its Dutch and roughly translates as "hey old friend" but very slang i fied . hope u had a good one at christmas where did u have xmas lunch weho ? if thats not being to intrusive .....seasons greetings from rambler xx

Certainly not dirty its Dutch and roughly translates as "hey old friend" but very slang i fied . hope u had a good one at christmas where did u have xmas lunch weho ? if thats not being to intrusive .....seasons greetings from rambler xx

I think Thaivisa has suspended Weho for a little while. :o

I think Thaivisa has suspended Weho for a little while. :D

Wouldn't be the first time :o ...but pu-leeze don't ban him! After the departure of The Donz we need him even more!