Father Ray Newspaper Scandal Mystery: Solved!

Weho

What happend was there were TWO Father Ray scandal covers, TWO WEEKS IN A ROW... so the first week, I was correct, there was no contact information in the ad for the Christmas meals... in the SECOND week, which is THIS week, there is an all new Father Ray scandal, and the Christmas meal ad was CORRECTED in this week's edition.

I had no idea the Father Ray people were so scandalous, which contributed to some of us being at a loss to understand why there was no contact info in that ad.

But those Pattaya People editors are really clever, cause this week's Father Ray scandal makes the first week's scandals seem like a walk in the park... this week's scandals go into accounting irregularities, and all sorts of other really juicy stuff.

So when the earlier poster was saying how their Father Ray cover DID have all the contact info, we clearly weren't talking about the same scandals on the covers.

Maybe there will even be a part three Father Ray scandal... I love this stuff!

Here's another picture, sort of what i look like...

post-8654-1198489651_thumb.jpg

What happend was there were TWO Father Ray scandal covers, TWO WEEKS IN A ROW... so the first week, I was correct, there was no contact information in the ad for the Christmas meals... in the SECOND week, which is THIS week, there is an all new Father Ray scandal, and the Christmas meal ad was CORRECTED in this week's edition.

I had no idea the Father Ray people were so scandalous, which contributed to some of us being at a loss to understand why there was no contact info in that ad.

But those Pattaya People editors are really clever, cause this week's Father Ray scandal makes the first week's scandals seem like a walk in the park... this week's scandals go into accounting irregularities, and all sorts of other really juicy stuff.

So when the earlier poster was saying how their Father Ray cover DID have all the contact info, we clearly weren't talking about the same scandals on the covers.

I don,t believe you.

This is obviously a cheapskate trick to prevent us bidding for the misprinted article on EBAY. Shame on you. :o

I don,t believe you.

This is obviously a cheapskate trick to prevent us bidding for the misprinted article on EBAY. Shame on you. :D

i was just wondering where i could buy a shirt like that...........are you trying to hide out in the russian quarter? :o

You are sooooooo beyond credible with this foto, that is Rudy de la Mor, sometime Las Vegas, Silverlake and Palm Springs piano bar entertainer!

You are sooooooo beyond credible with this foto, that is Rudy de la Mor, sometime Las Vegas, Silverlake and Palm Springs piano bar entertainer!

I don,t care who he is.........the shirt is still awful. :o