Time To Leave?

honeyen

Hello everyone :o

I guess most of you in this forum have been living in Thailand for quite some time, and obviously 'feel' much more than I do for this country. I have been living here for a year so far, but for some reason, I find it hard to devote myself into this rather 'bizarre' society like most of the others do.

Could this simply be a gender issue? or because I'm a weirdo?

Hello everyone :o

I guess most of you in this forum have been living in Thailand for quite some time, and obviously 'feel' much more than I do for this country. I have been living here for a year so far, but for some reason, I find it hard to devote myself into this rather 'bizarre' society like most of the others do.

Could this simply be a gender issue? or because I'm a weirdo?

What do u find "Bizarre"? And where are you from?? I live in the States and my mother is from Thailand she has told me when she arrived she couldn't get over Supermarkets She had to go and grow her own food while in Thailand. Going to a supermarket it was a big surprise to her

she thought it bizarre having all this food in one place she thought it would go bad. Last time I was in Thailand I saw the same Like Big C it was a big supermarket like they have in the states except for a few items :D