New Year Resolution!

Rajpillai

Hurraaayyy!!!!!.....

Here comes yet another new year, and it's time to make the stupid customary new year resolutions which we all make after a few drinks,

and forgets after the party. This year as usual I'm trying to make a new year resolution when i'm sober, given the fact that it's tough to be sober in the party season.

In fact, i'm pretty surprised at myself sitting sober, and sleepy writing this (S)crap after swimming in a sea of whiskey, and god knows what for the last 10 days preparing for the the Big Bash. I love this time of the year since, it's the time where i test the limits of sanity, and still get home without a scratch. It's really fun, when you surprise yourself in the morning ...and wonder "How the hel_l did I get here!!??", and trying to figure out "who all did I pissed off last night", "what's the name of the chic i was hitting on", and "where the heck is all my money !!???". And there comes my Daily New year resolution

"I WILL NOT DRINK TODAY".

"I WILL NOT DRINK TODAY"…….That's my favorite New Year resolution, because i never had to keep it. After a couple of drinks it's easy to come up with a good reason to comfort myself for skipping the resolution ...By the end of the party ...it's normally "<deleted>$% the Resolutions!."

I'm trying to be different this time of the year (as usual) given to a fact that My balls are at risk from my GF's Kick(She wears pointed shoes ....AAAARRRGGGGHH). I'm going to make a resolution that i can keep up for a change and also keep my GF's mouth shut (She talks too much), and keep her shoes away from my balls.

I'm all ears to your resolutions or suggestions and eventually i may able to come up with something which i can keep.

Cheers,

/Raj

Two years ago I held a New Years party at my little place in the south of France where I declared, after many crates of Champagne, that all NY’s resolutions should be measurable, quantifiable and subject to Quarterly reviews. I proceeded to, drunkenly, write everyone’s NY’s resolutions onto a spreadsheet.

Two invitees are still not speaking to me, to this day.

So no more resolutions for me. Let’s just do our best from day to day (if that doesn’t sound too much like an American earnest rock song)

My resolution is.

Dump my wife plus all her friends and family.

Then go back on the short time circuit, much, much more fun.

Happy Bloody Christmas.

:D

Oops, PP. doesn't sound too good. Have a vodka or 2 on me :D

Resolutions?

I resolve to be resolute in whatever I resolve to do <--- sounds like too many vodkas!! :o