Mozilla Firefox / Thunderbird

pattani

When I go to website in Thai I must set every time Character Encoding to Thai also as I received e-mails in Thunderbird I must set Character Encoding to Thai.

How can I save this Character Encoding that website and e-mails directly in Thai comes.

Regards,

Pattani

When I go to website in Thai I must set every time Character Encoding to Thai also as I received e-mails in Thunderbird I must set Character Encoding to Thai.

How can I save this Character Encoding that website and e-mails directly in Thai comes.

Regards,

Pattani

I know how to do it for "Outlook Express 6" on Windows XP, if anyone is interested...

hi'

as highwayman said set it in the tools and language, you might go to the firefox site, and download some more tools, a load of them :D

for language, ther is a section for this :o

look for the mozilla.org site.

cheers

francois

Hello Pattani,

I not use Thunderbird, but I think it is not much different then Mozilla browser.

Go to “Edit” in the main menu, select “Preferences” then go to “Navigator” and select “Languages”. If everything is right you will see a option “Default Character Encoding” change this to “Thai TIS-62” or Thai Windows-874”.

This will do the trick; it is also a good idea to “add” Thai to “Languages for Web Pages”

With kind regards,

Richard