Critical: Current Disk Space Consumption Has Reached A Critical Limit.

funfun

SUBJECT :- CRITICAL: Current disk space consumption has reached a critical limit.

MESSAGE :- Your current disk space consumption has reached a critical limit. To allow users to operate beyond this can cause MySQL database corruption. Your MySQL access has been revoked. Please clean up your disk space or buy additional disk quota.

SIGNATURE:- *** This message is automatically generated by the mail system. ***

i keep getting about 10 a day of these sent to my email anyone know anything about them or how i can stop them?

chris

Then- the email is probably a genuine warning. Get in touch with your hosting provider. You seem to using your max quota of SQL storage space.

is that somthing i can check? or you bino?

It isn't something that can be easily checked "externally". You or your webmaster will need to access your hosting server (which appears to be the "webpaint free wiki? Are the emails coming from them?) and figure out what is using up all of your SQL space.

Deleting some stuff from your site will free up space, or I am sure that they will be happy to sell you more space than they offer for free accounts.

Hi Fun Fun, I took out the direct link to your webpage (against forum rules)...

You can PM it to members offering help!

I took a look myself though, and indeed, due to the nature of a wiki based site it tends to grow, and you probably have reached your disk space quota.

Either you remove some stuff, or you upgrade your hosting account to one with more disk space. The latter is of course advisable if you want to let your website grow further.

If you didn't set it up yourself, you'll have to contact the person who did it for you!