What Days Are Considered New Year Holiday

mouse

My workers are trying to tell me that that Thailand is celebrating New Years starting Monday morning on the 31 of December 2007 until the evening of 2 January 2008. They further tell me that they should be off from 29 dec until the 3rd of January 2008. Can somebody set me straight here. I noticed nothing posted here on the forum. Has Thailand not already lost enough productivity?

My workers are trying to tell me that that Thailand is celebrating New Years starting Monday morning on the 31 of December 2007 until the evening of 2 January 2008. They further tell me that they should be off from 29 dec until the 3rd of January 2008. Can somebody set me straight here. I noticed nothing posted here on the forum. Has Thailand not already lost enough productivity?

We close 28 and we are often open when all the others are closed. Argument: not a single customer will call. My wife and I'll be in the office and one CNC operator can be reached on the mobile phone in case I make the sale of the year tomorrow.