Best And Wordt Of 2007

Momo8

As most websites are doing a turn on the best and worst of 2007 as the NEW YEAR is about to begin,what were your best and worst moments about the year about to be gone?What has touched you the most or made the most impression on you?What have you achieved in the past year and what would you change?

Global issues aside which affect us all,shock us,intimidate us,diplease us,disagree with,what has made your year?

For me it was my family,as it always is number 1,my youngest son talking to nanna in French (his English and Mandarin are great too)getting my HK Permanent ID and finally being able to hold a decent conversation in Putunghua with many rellies at a wedding party was a great achievement.Language barriers always a problem with rellies especially ones who have imbibed too much!

The greatest gift for me was the birth of my daughter on 24/12/2007 at 11:45pm Christmas baby.

Any others care to share?

As most websites are doing a turn on the best and worst of 2007 as the NEW YEAR is about to begin,what were your best and worst moments about the year about to be gone?What has touched you the most or made the most impression on you?What have you achieved in the past year and what would you change?

Global issues aside which affect us all,shock us,intimidate us,diplease us,disagree with,what has made your year?

For me it was my family,as it always is number 1,my youngest son talking to nanna in French (his English and Mandarin are great too)getting my HK Permanent ID and finally being able to hold a decent conversation in Putunghua with many rellies at a wedding party was a great achievement.Language barriers always a problem with rellies especially ones who have imbibed too much!

The greatest gift for me was the birth of my daughter on 24/12/2007 at 11:45pm Christmas baby.

Any others care to share?

Edited by Westerner

I learned once and for all that whomever visit me in the future, family or friends will from now on be booked into a hotel, and not in my own apartment (spare bedrooms).

Last 8 weeks have been quite exhausting, playing the guide, host, etc.