Isarn Girls Looking For Farang Husbands

Joe Walshe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I genuinely would love to introduce these and indeed other suitable women to foreigners with a view to creating Joy and happiness in the world . Having new in-laws with money might be nice too .

Any opinions??

It causes joy and happiness to the Isarn woman 99% of the time.

For the farang I'd say about 10 % of the time, as long as they keep earning the money.

Why are you wanting to help Isarn ladies but not your fellow countrymen? After 5 years(usually less) these farang will be miserable.

Sister in-law spedning inordinate time on internet. Gets about 10 new guys contacting her everyday. That's on top of the 150 she has shortlisted. Seems like a fantasy world to me. The more she chats with these guys the less likely is she to marry some local guy with a local job and a Honda dream. On the oher hand she needs to find someone who

1. Is a good honest caring guy.

2. Not too ugly or old.

3. Educated

4. Good income.

5. Willing to move to Thailand.

6. Willing to then settle in Village where little or anything happens, he doesn't speak the language, different food, climate, Visa laws, wel you know the rest.

I know what it's like to live in Village in rural Isarn and it suits me fine.

It seems highly unlikely that internet dating could/does work. and yet many local girls have had guys fly over from Europe get married, they fly back and girl follows thereafter.

Wow looks like you have his whole life planned out for him. The true matter of the fact is that the majority

of those farang that would and do live in Isarn do so as elderly types or income is not for the most part in abundance.

What about us that are not bald or overweight, retiring not to old that have plenty of nice assets back home plus plenty of money to travel the world at leisure and just want a nice companion. Thailand is not in the top 10 places of where I would

want to do other than spend a few weeks a year in.

I know what it's like to live in Village in rural Isarn and it suits me fine.

The true matter of the fact is that the majority

of those farang that would and do live in Isarn do so as elderly types.

What about us that are not bald or overweight, retiring not to old that have plenty of nice assets back home plus plenty of money to travel the world at leisure and just want a nice companion.

True,the majority of Farangs that live in Isaan are elderly types.Not many chances for a young,ambitious man here.Optimal choice if you want a sedate life.

You have the whole world to choose from.You can find a nice companion everywhere (or nowhere) it depends on you too.

You may have plenty of assets back home,plus plenty of money,but not be considered a nice companion,not even in Isaan! :o

:o Response to Joe Walshe, Having just met a friend of yours John ,who is on his way out to Surin with wife, I am interested in your prop. Maybe if I send my photo coupled with some details you could put me in touch with someone who is definitely interested but I am more interested in staying out there!?What do you think? My name is Alasdair hope for a reply thanks details

Wife's just off phone to all relatives all over Isarn. In course of conversation many of them have asked for assistance in finding husbands for their daughters. We have had this hinted to us many times over the years. MY sister in law, a very eligible beautiful young woman, has subscribed to internet dating sites and corresponds with about 20 guys, some of whom she has met when they fly over. Her experience to date, she says, is that these guys are really only looking for a partner while they are in Thailand and may be seeing several girls while in Thailand.

I have other in laws who are delightful beautiful educated working young women who have also started suggesting to my wife that they would like to marry - a Farang preferred. I have asked my wife why the preference for foreign men and have heard the usual descriptions of Thai men as drunks, lazy, butterflys etc.

THE QUESTION is how can I help and indeed should I. I could contact Farangs via web sites (or translate girls messages). But would I be setting them up with weirdos who sound great online. I have suggested to my wife that we have a few live in 'Mia Nois' but she is not too keen and mumbled something about my future surgical needs should I pursue this notion (penis re-attachment).

I genuinely would love to introduce these and indeed other suitable women to foreigners with a view to creating Joy and happiness in the world :D . Having new in-laws with money might be nice too :D .

Any opinions??

post-56956-1200571659_thumb.jpg

:o Response to Joe Walshe, Having just met a friend of yours John ,who is on his way out to Surin with wife, I am interested in your prop. Maybe if I send my photo coupled with some details you could put me in touch with someone who is definitely interested but I am more interested in staying out there!?What do you think? My name is Alasdair hope for a reply thanks details

ahhh... errrr... :D

Welcome :D

Like most ex-pats who live in a Thai village,I regularly have Photo,s and requests to find the local ladies a farang husband offered to me,which I politely decline and try to steer them to an Internet Dating or marriage website.

Over the period I have learned from T/W that many of the ladies are already married .

Trying to act as a marriage broker is fraught with danger,as there are some strange people out there and whereas Dating services may have disclaimers in their contracts ,well intentioned folk like us do not..

An introduction that ends up with a catastrophe may well be the end of your peaceful village life as you could and probably would be held responsible.

Everytime I go to the internet cafe there are almost always 10 Thai girls

chatting away on the various messaging programs. Their ideal prospect

is someone who can't speak a word of Thai, has never been to Thailand

before and will accept everything they say at face value. An ideal sucker.

Maybe some guys have gotten lucky with this method but I've come to view

it as bar-girls who are telecommuting. Since they are always asking for money,

and they seem to have an entire address book of ready, willing new candidates. :o

I get asked to find them a farang man all the time, from ladies ladies from all walks of life (students, office workers, shop assistants, nurses, rice farmes, widows, divorcees etc...) to a point that I'm toying with the idea to turn it into a business venture and make money out of it. Seriously, what they really mean is "find me a wealthy man who can support me and my family and allow me to stop working or worrying about supporting others", they can be so brazen with their request. It's becoming to sound like a broken record.

if you ever deceide to go through, yourself or somebody else... i am a semi-pro website programmer myself, could make something like that ... any proposals to work together :o

• 2 weeks later...

My wifes friend hooked up with a fellow aussie. She saw a life together, he saw 3 weeks vacation with an attractive young girl. He arrived, she met him. Off they set to visit her family, her friends, and various tourist spots up north. He thought he was a tourist she thought they were engaged. "Let's have a party" she said. "OK" he said. They partied....

He wakes up, turns over and say "I love you". she responds "good". He, seeking more emotional committment, says "will you marry me?" She says......wait for it........."oh, OK"

So they did the whole thing, family- hundreds of 'em- traditional costume, the lot, including 300,000 dowry and a bit of gold.

He's absolutely lost it by now and is going flat out. A honeymoon for a week in Vietnam then back to Chang Rai for a week.

She accompanies him to the airport for his return to Aus. There were tears, committments and promises. Declarations of faith and loyalty. Guarantees of return.

4 weeks later she came to see my wife. She showed me the emails from him. He'll sell his home, his business, move to LOS and they'd start anew. BUT for some reason she'd heard nothing for a while. She phoned him continuosly but he'd hang up the phone. Could I help?????

Err... ok I'll email the guy. It did seem like he'd deserted her. So email it is, no response, again and feedback. I quote...

"She promised me she'd learn English"

"She promised me she didn't need money"

"She told me she could come to Aus"

"She hasn't even applied to the Aus Embassy for a visa yet"

"She said she'd be here in a week"

There was more but you don't need to hear it.

Anyway, I phoned the guy and also did a bit of a background check. Results....

recently divorced, 2 kids in school, janitor at local high school. NOT director of import export diamond company.

So, my point is? - rhetorical question - that I think they were both to blame. Her for her naivity. Him for his complete inability to understand that the fantasy holiday he indulged was taken seriously.

The final outcome.. He stayed in Aus. She's been totally shamed in front of her extended family. She can't return to Chang Rai and currently works as a masseur just north of Rayong.

Please, don't get involved in this game, unless you want to hurt people, 'cos believe me there are very few winners in the internet dating, cross cultural canvassing and communicative black hole thats called "Internet Dating".

AND YOU'LL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE...

pip pip

they both sound like silly people sir.

but the gurl did get 300,000 baht out of him. now how long would it have taken her to make that giving massages. im assuming she looks like one of the massuesses working the farang tourist area.

Fait poinr except that the family got the dosh. She ended op with a bit of gold. She's working massage on Thais and Farangs but The general concensus is that she doesn't offer extras.

Sure, she'll get over it and probably go throught it all again with a new one.

Out of a matter of interest if you're interest in seeing some of the scaries faces in the world check out some of the falangs who've signed uo in the dating web sites. Creepy.

Janitors must do well in Aussie land if they pay for support of children, ex and a trip to lala land with several thousands to hand out. Quit the job and make 5 years wages in a few weeks marrying these losers.

Either way the chances that it will ever evolve in anything but a nickle and dime life in the dust of Isarn is minute!