Bcs Championship

Does anyone know if the LSU/Ohio State game will be televised live in Bangkok?

Its not in the TrueVisions schedule, printed or online version, so I think we're out of luck. Right now, Orange Bowl game being played but also not being televised.

Someone on a different link gave this website "Direct Drive". Haven't tried it as yet but you apparently can get the replay for a small fee.

http://www.direct2drive.com/5582/product/B...Order)-Download

Search under Ohio State and the BCS game will come up.

Edited by mauiguy90

I guess it must be a generational thing... millions of people must listen on radio to the NFL/BCS or ESPN Radio wouldn't bother to put on the LIVE broadcast. Although I would much rather see it on TV, that is not an option for me barring checking into a hotel somewhere. An exciting game is just as exciting to me on radio as on television, and a boring game is just that regardless of medium.

Now that I have wi-fi in my room, I haven't missed any of the big bowl games -- including the Clemson/Auburn overtime, West Virginia vs. Kansas, and will listen to all 4 wild card games this weekend if I can stay awake. Streaming is available on ESPN Radio or on ESPN Radio affiliates around the country... it just requires a little imagination and you are right there! LIVE!

I guess it must be a generational thing... millions of people must listen on radio to the NFL/BCS or ESPN Radio wouldn't bother to put on the LIVE broadcast. Although I would much rather see it on TV, that is not an option for me barring checking into a hotel somewhere. An exciting game is just as exciting to me on radio as on television, and a boring game is just that regardless of medium.

Now that I have wi-fi in my room, I haven't missed any of the big bowl games -- including the Clemson/Auburn overtime, West Virginia vs. Kansas, and will listen to all 4 wild card games this weekend if I can stay awake. Streaming is available on ESPN Radio or on ESPN Radio affiliates around the country... it just requires a little imagination and you are right there! LIVE!

Let's put the age/generation/immagination comments aside. How can we access this game, live, on radio from Bangkok?

OK -- it's just that I grew up listening to the radio as not too many games of any sport were televised.

The correct exciting games that I listened to were:

Kansas beat Virginia Tech

Clemsom beat Auburn OT

Michigan beat Florida (only segments)

All the rest were blowouts.

The way to find them is to go to ESPNRadio.com 'Click to Listen Live' -- or just do a google on the 'BCS radio' or 'NFL radio' and find a local affiliate who broadcasts the game. Signal always varies. Make sure you have a current (9 or 11?) Windows Media Player.