Big Bikes For Sale

Jonny B

hi, anybody know where sells big bikes, as in 600+ cc bikes, sports bikes, sport tourers, choppers etc. im particaularly interested in a new model honda CB 1300. Do they have any honda, yamaha etc dealerships here that sell them. any info would be much appreciated.

thankyou

hi, anybody know where sells big bikes, as in 600+ cc bikes, sports bikes, sport tourers, choppers etc. im particaularly interested in a new model honda CB 1300. Do they have any honda, yamaha etc dealerships here that sell them. any info would be much appreciated.

thankyou

There is new yamaha dealer on ratchadapisek road near fortune center.They have 5 types for sale at the moment.This is branch from yamaha Thailand.Otherwise you can try redbaron and I saw a shop on royal city avenue which also specializes in japanese bikes.

you dont specify region you want to look but i know of several shops in pattaya that sell large bikes of different types ie sports,choppers etc.i dont want to advertise for them on here but you can pm me if you need specific directions,but there is a couple on second rd and a couple on sukhumvit rd that i know of.

Redbaronbkk.com is a good website, they do not show all their bikes so do give them a call...

Siamsuperbike.com used to sell a lot of bikes until the poor farang owner got F..D over by a Thai...

TPMOTORCYCLE.COM is also good, but make sure that a Thai calls and ask for the price as I have done it a few times and the price has been raised with 20000B and more...

I love the CB1300, I almost bought one last march but something came up so I didn't.. Good luck...

You can buy them in any large City in Thailand, where are you located?

They are from time listed on here and Baht and Sold alway seems to have a large selection. as well a GTriders. Make sure you read a bit and check out the pitfalls, such a repairs and getting bikes with or without books.

Siamsuperbike.com site is up and running but the shop is closed. The bikes that you can see there where the last bikes that he had. Check the last update time... LOOOONG TIME AGOOO...

Its just a good refrence guide for people that wants to buy a new/2nd hand bike here...

Siamsuperbike.com site is up and running but the shop is closed. The bikes that you can see there where the last bikes that he had. Check the last update time... LOOOONG TIME AGOOO...

Its just a good refrence guide for people that wants to buy a new/2nd hand bike here...

siam superbike has moved to location near tesco lotus on sukhumvit.

Are you talking about the siamsuperbike in Pattaya run by Scott?

I believe this is not the same company that went tits up in Bangkok ( sad story that )

The one in Pattaya has a lot of big bikes for sale..........ranging from a Ducatti 999s to Harleys and cruisers. I believe they also have a Triumph Rocket for sale.

Scott works on my Honda..........no complaints whatsoever.

Edited by stevemiddie

you should read all the threads first before replying old man and you would realise they were all talkin about siam superbike in bkk that closed.....wally. :o

you should read all the threads first before replying old man and you would realise they were all talkin about siam superbike in bkk that closed.....wally. :o

(sorry if someone else said same but i cant be bothered to read other comments)

isn't the above a quote from you in another topic from a few days ago? :D

Edited by basjke

you should read all the threads first before replying old man and you would realise they were all talkin about siam superbike in bkk that closed.....wally. :D

(sorry if someone else said same but i cant be bothered to read other comments)

isn't the above a quote from you in another topic from a few days ago? :bah:

yes i did write that so i didnt look stupid if someone else had wrote same already..........but im glad your reading all my comments on tv,you might learn something :D:D:D

ps why have you got a photo of a motorbike next to tv nickname.......you aint got one????? :o

The Yamaha dealer in Chaing Mai has new 600cc bikes I think they are R1's and there is a touring model saw them today. 560,000 baht to much for this farang

Yeah I was there too on that day!

You get a 2 yr warranty with them and he said they're getting an R6 in as well!

Next years Christmas present is looking a bit definite now boys! :o

The touring model (1300A) is mega-bucks though, I think nearly a 800,000 baht a time!

• 3 years later...

pattaya superbikes. google it.

They have a 2008 cb1300 abs 430,000b with green book.

or if a 43,000km 2008 Yamaha Fz1 tickles your fancy there is an excellent example on Gt riders forum for 335,000b.

or a 14,000km one for 375,000b

Edited by thaicbr

• 1 month later...

Blimey. Just looking on Bahtsold and there's a 2008 CBR1000RR (pictures show plates) in Bangkok for 125,000thb!

And a registered, taxed and insured 2006 R1 SP for 155,000thb!

This seems bloody cheap to me. I'd go for one of them if I didn't think the jump from a 24HP CBR250 to a full on 170HP 1000cc sports bike was a bit steep. :D

If the 600cc version of either pops up with similar prices though....

Edited by hehehoho

Blimey. Just looking on Bahtsold and there's a 2008 CBR1000RR (pictures show plates) in Bangkok for 125,000thb!

And a registered, taxed and insured 2006 R1 SP for 155,000thb!

This seems bloody cheap to me. I'd go for one of them if I didn't think the jump from a 24HP CBR250 to a full on 170HP 1000cc sports bike was a bit steep. :D

If the 600cc version of either pops up with similar prices though....

More than likely the same fraudster that was advertising on thaivisa a while ago, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is!