How Small Is Your Gf/wife ?

BIG SPUDS

Ning is supermodel tall - and I mean supermodel tall, but she doesn't have a deep voice or broard shoulders, an adams apple or thick mandible, plucking tweezers, or straight elbow and she's not a huge fan of blow jobs so at least she's not a kattie! :D

She's taller than me and I'm avarage height.

My Canadian flatmate last year had a GF called Aum who was a mere 3ft 5" tall. :o

Ning is supermodel tall - and I mean supermodel tall, but she doesn't have a deep voice or broard shoulders, an adams apple or thick mandible, plucking tweezers, or straight elbow and she's not a huge fan of blow jobs so at least she's not a kattie! :D

My Canadian flatmate last year had a GF called Aum who was a mere 3ft 5" tall. :o

How tall was he??? :D

Ning is supermodel tall - and I mean supermodel tall, but she doesn't have a deep voice or broard shoulders, an adams apple or thick mandible, plucking tweezers, or straight elbow and she's not a huge fan of blow jobs so at least she's not a kattie!  :D

How tall was he??? :D

Avarage Canadian bloke height.

Superfly, when does she make this noise?  Or shouldn't I ask?  :o

The noise I was referring to was just everyday talking, or sqwarking noise. She doesn't know how to talk quietly. Sitting there watching TV and a dog comes on the screen: "ah! a dog!!" in really loud Thai. Our cats get a yelling all day too, perhaps they are deaf by now.

When I'm on the phone I have to explain to the person on the other end that she isn't angry when they hear her in the background.

Actually everyone, last week I was just guessing her height but I took the ruler to her last night and must report that I misguessed by 10cm. She is 155cm, not 145. The weight is the same though.

>Big Spuds: I'm 166cm. She is 21.

>Duke: Yeah thanks, I always stand.

Superfly, when does she make this noise?  Or shouldn't I ask?  :o

The noise I was referring to was just everyday talking, or sqwarking noise. She doesn't know how to talk quietly. Sitting there watching TV and a dog comes on the screen: "ah! a dog!!" in really loud Thai. Our cats get a yelling all day too, perhaps they are deaf by now.

When I'm on the phone I have to explain to the person on the other end that she isn't angry when they hear her in the background.

Thais always talk loud espacially when many of them are together. and then you can't get a word in during the conversation :D

• 1 month later...

I cant believe this thread exists and that you guys are comparing women as if we were livestock!!!!

Sighs...............men are always fascinated with size arent they............may it be their own :o ......or someone elses............... :D

I feel like a giant in Thailand.

Come to think of it, I feel like a giant most places I go.

I stand 195cm in my bare feet. :D

The trouble with huge hight differences is: When you're nose to nose you got your toes in it and when you're toes to toes you got your nose in it... and when you are having sex you go nobody to talk to :o

55555555555555 :D

I feel like a giant in Thailand.

Come to think of it, I feel like a giant most places I go.

I stand 195cm in my bare feet. :D

The trouble with huge hight differences is: When you're nose to nose you got your toes in it and when you're toes to toes you got your nose in it... and when you are having sex you go nobody to talk to :o

I've had no complaints from nipple-high Thai girls. :D