Thai Visa Member Of The Year Award

Crow Boy

In response to requests for other members to be recognised for their contributions to be acknowledged George has offered more prizes. Put up a post with a nomination for who you would like to be recognised.

Congrats Bambina.

I'd nominate Sheryl and Weho.

Cheers

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to nominate CB for only managing about two flames amongst three thousand odd posts! :o Good effort.....

Congrats to bambi. Very helpful in thai language forum. :D

And I would like to nominate uncle buck for all the hard work in catering to us TV people at the numerous functions throughout the year.

Soundman.

Bambina's a riot! I think a member award is somewhat silly when the judgement is so subjective, but I'd raise a glass to Bambina as well as others on this forum any day.

Go Bambina, and the best of luck in your studies. I am just starting the application process. We may be studying at the same time, in which case, we will have to keep in touch.

Congrats Bambina! Looks like 2008 is going to be even better than 2007. It's great thing to see your hard work and dedication get rewarded with recognition and opportunity!

Somehow I'm picturing this scene with being crowned with a tiara by last year's winner, and a teary eyed 'thank you' speech. :o

I like the idea. The Masters has the "green jacket." Miss Universe has the tiara. How about a special one of a kind Thai Visa Forum shirt with the logo and 2008 Member of the Year designation on the back and Bambina's name on the front? I would be willing to make a partial donation if I could figure out a way to get some dosh over to Rinrada (I think he is the closest Mod to me).

Anyone else?

So does this mean Bambina will become a Moderator?

If not, what does she get with this award?

Being a mod isn't a reward - it's a punishment :o

Thanks for the laugh! This is the second time I had an "Out Loud" genuine laugh from a post here....

But be careful with that joke.... It is an antique... LOL

So does this mean Bambina will become a Moderator?

If not, what does she get with this award?

Hi there ..

I cannot be a Mod because of my limited english skill and I am a tantrum queen

I will get TV T-shirt :o

Yes, but your English has gotten better. You've been studying, haven't you?

*You should be proud, Bambi. Your hard work is paying off.

Edited by kat

In response to requests for other members to be recognised for their contributions to be acknowledged George has offered more prizes. Put up a post with a nomination for who you would like to be recognised.

BambinA is our winner but we would like your suggestions of runner ups that have helped this forum.

Note: The nominations are for people who have made constructive contributions to the forum. Being amusing alone will not be enough to pass the grade. The mods will review the nominations and we have seen some good ones already and then decide the people who will also be given prizes.

regards

CB

Oh, I didn't see that before, but very nice, and very responsive. I want to clarify, though, that I think Bambi is a great choice. I could definitely rally behind that.

Go, Bambi, go!!!