Where To Print Pics From Digital Cameras?

FroggyQc

Hi guys!

Is there someone who knows if there's a place that we can print pics from Digital Cameras(memory Card) ourself?

Or we have to let the memory card to a shop?

In Canada and maybee many countries now have the kind of machine that we can use ourself to develop our pics.

Is there some in Bkk?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

Is there someone who knows if there's a place that we can print pics from Digital Cameras(memory Card) ourself?

Or we have to let the memory card to a shop?

In Canada and maybee many countries now have the kind of machine that we can use ourself to develop our pics.

Is there some in Bkk?

Thanks!

where exactly are you located ? I might be able to give u a hint.....

basement floor in Central Lat Phrao (easy access to MRT, Phahonyothin station) does have such a photoshop too (next to the foodcourt) and they did have somebody who spoke some basic english.... the prints are not a cheapo, though....

I have been using the Fuji Digital imaging shop near emporium for many years, reasonable prices and usually good quality. It is the same side as Emporium, on Sukhumvit, but about 100 m further out e.g. just past Soi 24. They speak some english (at least the boss does), and are very helpful. It is just past the escalator going up to BTS.

Guys! Is there one of You who knows if at Emporium or Central Chitlom I can find a self-service machine to print my pics?

They have it both at Chidlom and Emporium.

May I ask you why it has to be a particular self-service machine? Cost you the same when you let 'them' do it and sometimes faster and your pic come out better as they would adjust the blurry and lighting more presentable.