Ltr Group

donshows

Is there a group for gay couples who are in a long term relationship? My boyfriend and I've been together for over a year and we would like to find other couples who would like to do social things together, movies, dinners, play tennis or other social events.

If there are any groups, please let me know. Thanks! DON

Is there a group for gay couples who are in a long term relationship? My boyfriend and I've been together for over a year and we would like to find other couples who would like to do social things together, movies, dinners, play tennis or other social events.

We've been together for 16 years; we're legally married now; he's 38 and I am 63. We go down to BKK several times during the year.

Do you live in BKK?

Don't know of any such group but it mght be a nice idea. My bf and I live in BKK and been an item for more than 20 years, and are about to finally sign up for a civil partnership.

We've been together for 16 years; we're legally married now; he's 38 and I am 63. We go down to BKK several times during the year.

Do you live in BKK?

Hi: My partner and I've only been together for 15 months. We would like to find other couples who would like to do things together. We enjoy going to the movies and other social events. Pat is 24 and I'm 60...we live in BKK. Thanks, DON

Don't know of any such group but it mght be a nice idea. My bf and I live in BKK and been an item for more than 20 years, and are about to finally sign up for a civil partnership.

Hi: There are civil partnerships in Thailand? Didn't know that. Would like to know more about that! We live in BKK also.

Regarding civil partnerships - can't be done in Thailand. As I'm a Brit we can register at the Embassy in Hanoi, or the Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City. The UK embassy website (Vietnam) has lots of details about how to do it, and what it costs.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Hi DON,

I live with my Thai BF for 3 years now and we are also looking for other couples for social meets.

We are totally monogamous and do not enjoy the "GAY" Scene.. but love friends!!

We are in Chiangrai....

Take Care

Peterjon