Air Con Installers

Minburi

my two experiences with air-con-installers or technicians in Bangkok (very near to the area where u obviously live) have been absolutely disastrous..... I am curious to learn of any GOOD experiences in Bangkok or IF there ever have been any....

my two experiences with air-con-installers or technicians in Bangkok (very near to the area where u obviously live) have been absolutely disastrous..... I am curious to learn of any GOOD experiences in Bangkok or IF there ever have been any....

All I can advise is that most shops that sell the aircons will know some outfit that will come and fit them.

In my own case I had the Marx bros turn up, and after watching one of them mark out the template on the wall on bedroom number 1 I left, only to be asked a few minutes later by my wife-' why someone was drilling a chuffing great hole in bedroom number 2' :o

Edited by phutoie2

minburi,

i take it you live in minburi, if so my suggestion would be to go to home pro on sukapeeban 3, its beside carrefour, i bought mine from there and they supplied 3 guys to install them, they certainly werent the keystone cops meets the marx brothers. 3 guys rocked up about 9 oclock in the morning and by 4 in the afternoon 3 units were fitted, no problems whatsoever, was all included in the price of the units, ok the units might have been a bit more expensive, but it eliminated the problem of the 3 stooges installing them.

if price is a concern then head over to teso/lotus opposite the mall bangkapi, they have a sale on at the moment, some nice units with a good discount, dont know if they install or not, if not they may be able to advise you of who to call.

my better experiences were at nice independed Aircon shops which also do a lot repair, these I got in thouch with had chinese owner who knew something and at least told the monkeys what to do.

Can't call them good but less bad.