Mothercare Sale

sbk

Might be the same price as the Uk with a 70% discount, that stuff is expensive in Bkk. However the quality is great and we are taking a trip to Bkk next weekend so we will check it out as our 14month year old is already growing out or his 2-3 year old clothes lol

Sorry torrenova, I think it was this last week, could still be on this weekend tho. I didn't really pay attention, just the 70% off caught my eye as I do love a bargain :o

I was thinking about going over to bangkok in the next month and Mothercare was high on my list. I'll now get her indoors to phone the other baby places up (if I can remember them) and ask about their sales. Why didn't I think to be more pro-active about this as I love a bargain as well.

Sorry torrenova, I think it was this last week, could still be on this weekend tho. I didn't really pay attention, just the 70% off caught my eye as I do love a bargain :o

I was thinking about going over to bangkok in the next month and Mothercare was high on my list. I'll now get her indoors to phone the other baby places up (if I can remember them) and ask about their sales. Why didn't I think to be more pro-active about this as I love a bargain as well.

Hi all, I'll be in Thailand with my Thai wife and 5 month old son from February 3rd, can anybody tell me where about in BKK Mothercare is?

Many thanks.

Hi all, I'll be in Thailand with my Thai wife and 5 month old son from February 3rd, can anybody tell me where about in BKK Mothercare is?

Many thanks.

There's a Mothercare area in Central Pleonchit but I don't know if there's a dedicated Mothercare store elsewhere in Bangkok?