Which Thai Bank Offers Atm For Online Use

I have a bank account with SCB with a ATM Visa Debit card but I cant seem to use it to pay anything online. I had a ATM visa debit card from a European bank in the past which I could use to buy things online. Does anyone know of a Thai bank whose regular bank card you can use to pay things with on the internet?

Edited by Jimbo

I have a bank account with SCB with a ATM Visa Debit card but I cant seem to use it to pay anything online. I had a ATM visa debit card from a European bank in the past which I could use to buy things online. Does anyone know of a Thai bank whose regular bank card you can use to pay things with on the internet?

I have one with Bank of Ayudhya and can pay my True Account and a couple of others only. I have noticed 'online banking' in LOS is no where as sophisticated as in Australia, partcularly in the flexibility of paying accounts online.

I didn't mean online banking actually. Lets say that I want to buy something from amazon.com or if I need to pay my hosting and I would like to pay this using my debit card, which Thai bank offers a debit card which allows for me to purchase things online.

I didn't mean online banking actually. Lets say that I want to buy something from amazon.com or if I need to pay my hosting and I would like to pay this using my debit card, which Thai bank offers a debit card which allows for me to purchase things online.

Do not really know, it is called a Visa Account we use it at the ATM and often pay a Restruant bill or some thing around Chiangmai. As it does not have access to credit I was always been suprised that it is a VISA card as to me it was more like EFTPOS that we used in Australia.

Now I note Australian Banks are offering the same product, as it allows people with poor credit ratings to buy stuff on line using the EFTPOS principles.

Check your card to see if it has VISA or Mastercard on it. If so give it a try, only thing that can happen is the online site 'says invalid card' Otherwise check Bank of Ayudhya out we use the Sankamphaeng Branch, very very helpful staff.