Negative Experience With Sea Breeze Transfer To Phangan For New Year Party.

We should go to Phangan by Sea Breeze speedboat at 22.30 but when we arrived to Big Buddha pier, we found no less than 150 people stand in a queue on the beach. At 23.30 there were still a lot of people on the pier due to lack of boats. Boarding was like Titanic evacuation but there were no persons to organize it somehow: people clambered up to the board pushing one another disregarding queue. As a result, more lucky, as well as younger, drunk and ill-bred, are succeeded to leave Samui for Phangan and about 50 people had to celebrate New Year on the pier. I also suppose that at least one Sea Breeze speedboat with tourists was on its way to Phangan at 24.00. There were three officials on the pier: one police officer who took photos of this horrible boarding to his camera, I think, to show pictures with these wild Farangs to his friends, and two guys in the pier uniform. They were only smiling and did nothing to organize boarding.We were on Phangan at 1 AM. Not all of us, one couple decided to go home because no need to say it was slightly late for Countdown Party. When we decide to come back to Samui we found that Sea Breeze customers had to go to the water from 2.5 meters pier before boarding to the speedboat. Nobody in this company thought they need a ladder for the boarding. I was with three girls and they are not paratroopers. Therefore we decide to pay money to other company to board without extreme jumping.

It was just horrible. Next day I was informed in the agency where I bought this transfer that it was so many people that Sea Breeze could not organize appropriate transfer for everyone. I can only mention that they could sell this amount of tickets. Dear Sea Breeze owners, I hope you collected enough money for the service you can’t provide to make you wealth and happy in New Year. I am going to send a copy of this report with photos to TAT to make them happy too.

I was with three girls and they are not paratroopers.

If I had three girls on New Year's Eve I wouldn't be trying to get a ferry for the countdown. :o

And the real lesson here is: Next time you get girls to go with you on this sort of trip, GET PARATROOPERS!!

you pay less you get less.

thats why the other "company" is more expensive...they have more boats, more staff ,a proper pier, safety teams, rescue boat and even 5 star toilets.

so next time you go to the full moon and get stuck with no boats and poor service ask yourself if it was worth saving a 100 baht.

• 4 weeks later...

thats why the other "company" is more expensive...they have more boats, more staff ,a proper pier, safety teams, rescue boat and even 5 star toilets.

so next time you go to the full moon and get stuck with no boats and poor service ask yourself if it was worth saving a 100 baht.

Believe me, nobody wanted to save 100 Baht in this trip. I just came to my usual agent and bought the transfer she offered. She were very sorry about that next day and assured me she will never collaborate with this company in the future.

Believe me, nobody wanted to save 100 Baht in this trip. I just came to my usual agent and bought the transfer she offered. She were very sorry about that next day and assured me she will never collaborate with this company in the future.

Was she sorry enough to offer any kind of partial refuund or anything like that? She could always get it back from Sea Breeze if they want her to keep sending them clients in the future.

Was she sorry enough to offer any kind of partial refuund or anything like that? She could always get it back from Sea Breeze if they want her to keep sending them clients in the future.

I doubt that she would be able to get any refund from the company if she would have paid anything back to the customer.

We should go to Phangan by Sea Breeze speedboat at 22.30 but when we arrived to Big Buddha pier, we found no less than 150 people stand in a queue on the beach. At 23.30 there were still a lot of people on the pier due to lack of boats. Boarding was like Titanic evacuation but there were no persons to organize it somehow: people clambered up to the board pushing one another disregarding queue. As a result, more lucky, as well as younger, drunk and ill-bred, are succeeded to leave Samui for Phangan and about 50 people had to celebrate New Year on the pier. I also suppose that at least one Sea Breeze speedboat with tourists was on its way to Phangan at 24.00. There were three officials on the pier: one police officer who took photos of this horrible boarding to his camera, I think, to show pictures with these wild Farangs to his friends, and two guys in the pier uniform. They were only smiling and did nothing to organize boarding.We were on Phangan at 1 AM. Not all of us, one couple decided to go home because no need to say it was slightly late for Countdown Party. When we decide to come back to Samui we found that Sea Breeze customers had to go to the water from 2.5 meters pier before boarding to the speedboat. Nobody in this company thought they need a ladder for the boarding. I was with three girls and they are not paratroopers. Therefore we decide to pay money to other company to board without extreme jumping.

It was just horrible. Next day I was informed in the agency where I bought this transfer that it was so many people that Sea Breeze could not organize appropriate transfer for everyone. I can only mention that they could sell this amount of tickets. Dear Sea Breeze owners, I hope you collected enough money for the service you can't provide to make you wealth and happy in New Year. I am going to send a copy of this report with photos to TAT to make them happy too.

[/qucj b

there is too much bad quality of service in samui. the thing is that thai people are not that stupid but alot of thais come to samui just to take what they can out of forang ( us ). example i had to wait long for my boiler from home pro than it did to build my house. i had to wait 11 months for my boiler to come. this would not happen in bangkok or other place which are non toursit destinations.

i know this might get flagged so i will say that some of the thais come to take take take. once they have your money there don;t give a monkey's

not all of them though

me, nobody wanted to save 100 Baht in this trip. I just came to my usual agent and bought the transfer she offered. She were very sorry about that next day and assured me she will never collaborate with this company in the future.

:o:D:D money back in thailand that is the funniest thing i have herd all year. the fraze " refund, money back" on exists as a fraze. been here 5 years never got my money back on and thing.