Granite Worktop

sometime

I am about to refurbish my kitchen and need a good quality granite worktop supplied and fitted, I know there are numerous shops in pattaya displaying their granite samples outside, but what I need is recommendations from anyone who as had dealing with a good supplier/fitter.

Even warning of where not to go, the granite worktop I have at the moment is very porous and of very poor quality and looks like it was fitted by a monkey.

Thank you

I used the granite place on Sukhumvit (left going south) just past the Pattaya Klang turn off.

They did my kitchen and master bathroom (which is pretty big by any standards, and includes a granite surround for a bath, and a very long work surface with sunken sinks.)

This was over 2 1/2 years ago, so things might have changed, but they did a pretty decent job. However, they must be supervised. I thought the prices a bit on the high side, but did not compare with anywhere else, as my builder recommended them.

If you go there, choose your colours and give them the dimensions and they will quote, including fitting.

Caveat Emptor. :o

Edited by Mobi