Car-motor Cycle Clubs

eyes

I,am inquiring if there are any car or motorcycle clubs in Pattaya i can join.

I,am involved in several clubs here in Australia and will be in pattaya for 6 months from Jan 2005 and would like to get involved with any clubs in pattaya when i am there if there are any,did a goggle search but didn't come up with much.

Well, first of all you might want to tell us what kind of bike you ride and what kind of club you are looking for? But there are a few clubs around Pattaya. In Jomtien there is the Pattaya Motorcycle club, family and girlfriends,pets welcome!!..I think they meet on Fridays and organise outings....to Koh Chang, Kanchanaburi etc..I believe they meet at a pub called "Drunks and darelicks" on Jomtien Beach road. There are many other motorcycle clubs, keep on looking good luck....

At the moment i only have a Yamaha trail bike but have had large Honda road bikes etc. in the past,am also involved in road racing hear in Victoria i believe there is a race track near pattaya is that true?.

Any sort of club would be o.k. really looking for an interest during the day,something to at weekends bike rides etc. until the sun goes down!!!!

If you have a trail bike, there a lot of locals setting up tracks and racing in the end of the afternoons...look for tracks set up around the elephant camp at the end of Soi nerm plub wan....I think the Pattaya Motorcycle club might be more up your alley....There is a racing track 25 km out of Pattaya...It is the Bira racing circuit! You can rent the track for a modest fee...Enjoy!

At the moment i only have a Yamaha trail bike but have had large Honda road bikes etc. in the past,am also involved in road racing hear in Victoria i believe there is a race track near pattaya is that true?.

Any sort of club would be o.k. really looking for an interest during the day,something to at weekends bike rides etc. until the sun goes down!!!!

Go and talk to Scott at Siam Racing on the Sukhamvit Rd opp Mini Siam, They all go out on trail bikes, quads and scramblers up into the hills regulary.