Superbowl (42/2008) Parties In Bangkok?

Does anyone have any details re: confirmed Superbowl parties (Monday, 4 February 2008, kick-off at 06:22, shown on TrueSport 4) in Bangkok? Am looking for both private (but open to to the public for a fee, say at a hotel) and public (bar, pub, restaurant)?

As an aside, am interested in similar venues for:

1.) Divisional Playoffs

a.) SEA vs. GB on TS3 (63), Sunday, 13 January 2008 at 04:30

b.) JAC vs. NE on TS3 (63), Sunday, 13 January 2008 at 08:00

c.) SD vs. IND on TS4 (64), Monday, 14 January 2008 at 01:00

d.) NYG vs. DAL on TS3 (63), Monday, 14 January 2008 at 04:30

2.) AFC/NFC Championship Games

a.) AFC: Monday, 21 January 2008 on TS4 at 03:00

b.) NFC: Monday, 21 January, 2008 on TS4 at 06:30

Reposting this from the American Football thread since more people might see this here.

For the Superbowl, if enough people are interested, we could get a large room at the Emporium Suites Hotel. Have a door charge to cover the room and alchohol (or just make it a BYO setup), and order from room service. They could even ask for a catered setup and have a buffet going. Perhaps friendly poker games and other such activities before the big game starts, make a whole night of it! Let me know what you all think.

If there's enough interest here, I'll make a new post in the Bangkok forum and ask everyone to let me know how many people there will be in there group so we can get the right size, and possibly number of rooms. If we get too much interest we could always get some conference rooms with cattering, but I don't know if they'd allowing smoking in there, and we wouldn't have as much privacy for stuff like poker, ladies(?), etc.

• 2 weeks later...