Sex Toys!

Tatler

Hmm spicing things up a bit, how about trying the magic of Yaa Mohng? You can buy it from any chemist, rub it on yer balls, wait a few mins and you'll be hot n ready in no time.

Goodluck

DSG :D

:o will let you know it 2 months time

there are plenty of online stores you can look at. try googling sexy land in australia and see what you get. their website is very informative and they have heaps of products. most people here buy online from what i understand.

and yes, i agree. RABBIT. say no more.

the criminal codes of most countries mention sex with animals as a punishable crime. my wife keeps on telling me that when i greedily eye that young goat with those beautiful pink eyes (not to talk of her sexy derrière) in the neighbourhood.

could it be my wife lies to me? :o

i think you must have spent too long in the middle east good dr, nice to see you were open minded enough to pick up on the local practices, different countries different cultures.

i also hear you would only have been committing a crime if the goat was marriedohmy.gif

there are plenty of online stores you can look at. try googling sexy land in australia and see what you get. their website is very informative and they have heaps of products. most people here buy online from what i understand.

and yes, i agree. RABBIT. say no more.

the criminal codes of most countries mention sex with animals as a punishable crime. my wife keeps on telling me that when i greedily eye that young goat with those beautiful pink eyes (not to talk of her sexy derrière) in the neighbourhood.

could it be my wife lies to me? :D

i think you must have spent too long in the middle east good dr, nice to see you were open minded enough to pick up on the local practices, different countries different cultures.

i also hear you would only have been committing a crime if the goat was marriedohmy.gif

that's a wrong assumption (except for the time i spent in the Middle East). under Sharia law it would be a punishable crime because

1) i am married

2) i am not married to the goat i am lusting for

3) having sex with an animal is a punishable crime

4) Sharia law (unlike Hindu practice) does not allow humans to marry animals

now no more sidesteps please! i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :o

i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :o

I am fairly new to this forum...but that has to be the strangest thing I've seen on here thus far.

i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :o

I am fairly new to this forum...but that has to be the strangest thing I've seen on here thus far.

That's nothing, just wait for Sheep items :D

that's a wrong assumption (except for the time i spent in the Middle East). under Sharia law it would be a punishable crime because

1) i am married

2) i am not married to the goat i am lusting for

3) having sex with an animal is a punishable crime

4) Sharia law (unlike Hindu practice) does not allow humans to marry animals

now no more sidesteps please! i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :o

There are a lot of ramifications to be considered here and the whole issue should be handled with kid gloves. It is quite an acceptable practice for Englishmen to be spanked by a nanny though if that is of any interest.

i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :D

what's so strange? i demand freedom of choice and the goat is not underaged. i checked that already. you are as stubborn as my wife who denies me any kind of fun. :o

perhaps you are her long lost twin sister? :D

i am asking for advice. what are my options? does Thai law permit that i take that goat as mia noi? if yes, what is the proper procedure? to whom am i supposed to pay dowry? :D

That's nothing, just wait for Sheep items :D

sheep? YIKES! lambs... perhaps :o how much is a flight from BKK to AKL? :D

Just wanting to get some advice from others about sex toys and bondage stuff!! My wife is expecting our second child in a few weeks and after the child is born we want to spice up the bedroom activites with something different. Any idea's and suitable tools would be great..

Thanks in advance :o

Please re-post this on the Phuket Forum.

Boring over there.................

You could try some magical stuff, like saw your wife in two, then she can watch while you are doing the job, then after you can swap. this way you can watch and see,,, could be fuN???

How to do? I dont know but you could ask David Copperfield, he seems like he knows what he is doing...

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...
You could try some magical stuff, like saw your wife in two, then she can watch while you are doing the job, then after you can swap. this way you can watch and see,,, could be fuN???

How to do? I dont know but you could ask David Copperfield, he seems like he knows what he is doing...

Thanks...

I have googled it Snowflake and i'll try it soon. That means she could multi-task, cook the dinner in the kitchen while the other part was in the bedroom :o:D can't wait...