Sex Toys!

Tatler

Just wanting to get some advice from others about sex toys and bondage stuff!! My wife is expecting our second child in a few weeks and after the child is born we want to spice up the bedroom activites with something different. Any idea's and suitable tools would be great..

Thanks in advance :o

Just wanting to get some advice from others about sex toys and bondage stuff!! My wife is expecting our second child in a few weeks and after the child is born we want to spice up the bedroom activites with something different. Any idea's and suitable tools would be great..

Thanks in advance :o

Get the mia noi to join in! :D

Thanks in advance :D

trolls have sex? :o

Try some 'rings/hoops' to put on certain parts of the body. It is easy and very simple. Not sure if I could say it out loud here so lemme play it safe first. Have you tried any of 'costume'?? Have an open converstation with your spouse see what each of you like and fancy. It won't be fun if either one of you don't like the idea and don't have an open-minded.

And to my book RABBIT is fun and always helpful. New design and color out every now and then. You should consider having one or two (in case one decides to die on you or you worn it out)

Ps. Avoid mai noi in all cases. Not worth the cum.

Edited by legag

How about making up a few things with all the bits of wood you have around from your carpentry efforts. Just sand them down well to avoid splinters! :o

I would avoid that too. Sounds like a hard work with minor cum out.

Thanks in advance :D

trolls have sex? :o

Thanks for your great comment!! I am wanting idea's and help from other TV members that have children and who have had the same problems. I don't need BULLSH*T from you!!

Christ, lets keep it clean, if you find a post offensive don't then copy paste it into your post! Use the report button instead.

I agree SBK!! i am wanting idea's and tips from others. I don't want to turn this into a crazied orgy. Thank you

there are plenty of online stores you can look at. try googling sexy land in australia and see what you get. their website is very informative and they have heaps of products. most people here buy online from what i understand.

and yes, i agree. RABBIT. say no more.

there are plenty of online stores you can look at. try googling sexy land in australia and see what you get. their website is very informative and they have heaps of products. most people here buy online from what i understand.

I'm lost with the RABBIT thing?? please explain... thanks

You can use a rabbit to spice up your life, you can get it in several different colours...

It has seven different speeds and opposite rotation, for heavens sake, do a quick search on Yahoo or google, sextoys+rabbit...

Dont you guys know anything????

the criminal codes of most countries mention sex with animals as a punishable crime. my wife keeps on telling me that when i greedily eye that young goat with those beautiful pink eyes (not to talk of her sexy derrière) in the neighbourhood.

could it be my wife lies to me? :o