Tourist Visa 4 Thai Gf To Mexico

Hi i am new to this and stumbled over this website and read for a few hours a few threads.

Here is my situation and probably quiet complicated or maybe not at all.

I am dutch nationality almost 56 early retired since 9/11 and moved from US to Westcoast Mexico enjoy living sailing hanging out and travelin.

half a year or more I met my thai gf via internet and I visited her 2 times for one month or so. I go back end of the month for another short time a month or so and wonder how we can obtain a tourist visa for her to come with me.

We have a good relationship but i do not want to give up my life here in Mexico and thought living in Mexico and Thaliand is an option.

Big problem I forsee now is how to get her a tourist visa. She is 30 no education worth mentioning no real job, she has 2 kids taken care of by her parents and family.

It is way to early to talk about marriage therefore you need to live together a longer time to figure out if it sparks longer than 1 night.

Where do I start or is this already the end of the line. Short awakening than. But i can handle most things.

Financially we should not have any problems whatsoever to live togehter our lifes without a job.

Can I sponsor her what else can I bring in to make her case believable.

What else to say........

Many thanks in advance for any good advice.

Roy

One other slight problem to consider apart from the need for a visa for Mexico is whether she would transit the United States en route to Mexico. It that is the case, she would also need a US visa as the Transit Without Visa (TWOV) program has been canceled.