Translate Thai Marriage Cert

Hi all, can anyone tell me how does the translated document of a the Thai Marriage Cert looks like? I'm thinking of translating the Thai Marriage Cert myself before going to the Ministry of Foreign Affair at Chaengwattana for verfy.

Thank you!!!

Hi all, can anyone tell me how does the translated document of a the Thai Marriage Cert looks like? I'm thinking of translating the Thai Marriage Cert myself before going to the Ministry of Foreign Affair at Chaengwattana for verfy.

Thank you!!!

I think not a good idea and money saved on the wrong side.

I wish I were as literate as you in Thai and still I would not do it, unless MFA really recognizes and approves of you as a translator.

Thank you!!!

I think not a good idea and money saved on the wrong side.

I wish I were as literate as you in Thai and still I would not do it, unless MFA really recognizes and approves of you as a translator.

Well I know it is not advisable to translate myself but earlier my document of affidavit i gave to the translating company to do it, and they actually make so many mistakes that i ve to correct it myself.

thats why i was thinking to translate the Thai marriage cert myself.

I believe the translated Thai marriage cert should contains the wordings like this:

Marriage Certificate

This is to certify that

Mr_______________

and

Miss______________

have registered their marriage

at the Registration office Bangrak District

Province Bangkok Metropolis

Registration No. __________

on 12 January 2008

Worawit Sichiwat

Mr Worawit Sichiwat

Registrar

(SEAL)

Is this correct?

Thanks

If you've been to the Immigration Bureau not far from Lumpini MRT Station, you'll have noticed that across the road there are a few certified translators.

Personally, if you can check with MFA before paying for the document to be translated that the firm is indeed certified to make translations, then you might be able to save some bucks.

Although, I'm aware that my embassy (NZ) is able to make translations themselves of pretty much any document. So this too might be a really good option for you, if you'd prefer to just get it over and done with, without much hassle. Check to see if your embassy can do the same, I'm sure they can.