Your Favourite Thread

Momo8

:o We've had the 'TV Member of the Year' award but what's your favourite thread? In 2004......

tuky2004-03-23 01:45:29We all have at least one thread that tickled our fancies.

What was it?

For me it was the one about the "Farang Fridge" that can be found HERE

This is actually just one of my favourite threads, but the one I want to share with you all, especially the newbies.

Amongst the obligatory cr@p, there is some very good advice, and some funny one liners here.

Have a think and see what you come up with... :D

A lot of new members since then myself included and this year I have many favourites,some rehashed some fresh and entertaining,and as Tuky said,some with a lot of good advice.Will divulge later.....some just funny to brighten up the day.As the Mods read patrol TV all the time 'What is YOUR favourite thread?'

What are some of the ones that tickled your fancy lately or in 2007/2008?

Edited by Momo8

The Why thread that was closed and the They say you should never answer a question with a question.

Why?

Because in these threads you are allowed to post anything insane (following the board rules) and have fun.

Relieving all day stress.

Yes WHY was that closed? Just kidding.Many threads are very useful or just pure entertainment.Sometimes starting with someone posting a query then the whole thing becomes ambushed by kooky replies (yes those get closed down) or visa versa.The clever replies are what make the threads go round as they say.Of course there are some controversial and serious threads but for those just reading the newspapers is enough for most.

As a newbie one was 'You've been in Thailand to long when....' lately many good ones around tryimg to use my impaired search function.

u mean the circumcision thread and the condom thread arent on the list (the ones currently running)....both have had me laughing out loud like a lunatic and i couldnt really translate to husband what was so funny ...

bina