4 Gogos Have New Names

eyebee

4 of the gogos in soi Pattayaland 2 have changed their names in the last couple of days: Bubbles has become Crystal Girls; Planet Rock is now Jupiter; Rodeo Girls has changed to Wild West Girls; and Lipstick is now called Athena.

I thought all of these gogos were owned by the same person (an american guy who also owns the New Orleans Restaurant and All Girls - which hasn't changed its name yet), but I'm not sure why they've all changed their names.

I did hear a rumour that the owner was a bit strapped for cash and has leased out some of his gogos, so maybe this is the reason, but otherwise I'm not sure.

Anyone else got info?

Any change of ownership means change of licence. If he has taken a partner on some, or leased some to another party, then I assume new licences will be required.

Short time rooms are illegal - makes you open to a charge of pandering (whatever the Thai name is) - better to have separate premises for that.

Anyway, I think those are some of the worst go-go's in Pattaya. Although some around sois 7 and 8 are pretty grotty as well.

4 of the gogos in soi Pattayaland 2 have changed their names in the last couple of days: Bubbles has become Crystal Girls; Planet Rock is now Jupiter; Rodeo Girls has changed to Wild West Girls; and Lipstick is now called Athena.

I thought all of these gogos were owned by the same person (an american guy who also owns the New Orleans Restaurant and All Girls - which hasn't changed its name yet), but I'm not sure why they've all changed their names.

I did hear a rumour that the owner was a bit strapped for cash and has leased out some of his gogos, so maybe this is the reason, but otherwise I'm not sure.

Anyone else got info?

maybe someone has a little too much time on his hands :o

Strapped for cash! The guy owns most of the buildings on the Soi except for the Penthouse and even the big parking lot

He's a retired lawyer from the States and word has it that he was doing this only as his hobby just to keep busy. Seems his wife who has been running the business is pregnant, bored with the business and wants to tour Europe and the States for the next 4 months and give birth in San Francisco where they have a ranch in Marin County. So they sold the businesses and decided to become landlords. New owners--new names--Simple...right!!??

No secret! Some people living in Pattaya are actually rich and not just living on pensions. :o