Ayudhya Silver Credit Card

My wife just got a confirmation text stating that she has been accepted for a silver credit card from the bank of Ayudhya.

When she went for the card, it was a little unclear whether she would get the silver , gold or platinum. She has since been told that she will get the silver card, not bad considering that she hasn't worked for over 3 years. The idea of the card being for emergencies and the likes.

Does anyone know how long the card will take to arrive, and what the max limit is for a silver card from Ayudhya?

Many thanks,

Choppy.

If it's for emergencies only, why are you concerned with the metallic tone of the credit card? Just to let you in on a secret, a "gold" credit card does not contain any gold. Don't forget Captain Kangaroo was neither a "captain" or a "kangaroo".

As for "what is the credit line", I suggest discussing this directly with the bank that issues the card.

If it's for emergencies only, why are you concerned with the metallic tone of the credit card? Just to let you in on a secret, a "gold" credit card does not contain any gold. Don't forget Captain Kangaroo was neither a "captain" or a "kangaroo".

As for "what is the credit line", I suggest discussing this directly with the bank that issues the card.

Well thanks for that, for a minute then I thought it would be possible to melt it down and cash inn at our local gold shop!

I don't care as to what card type it is, I just stated that the bank did not make it clear as to which one we would receive. It was kinda wait and see what comes through the post.

Cheers

Choppy ( thats not my real name )