Tourist visas for filipina girl friend

Is there anyone in this forum who is staying here in Thailand on recurring tourist visas AND who also has a foreign girl friend staying here with him as well? I need some advise.

I am retired and staying here on tourist visas so far. I have a girl friend from the Philippines and I am trying to decide on  staying here with her or in the Philippines. So far I have no problems getting new tourist visas for myself going on 2 years. But if she comes here on a tourist visa and does a visa run later with me .... I am worried she might run into problems getting more new tourist visas with me on my visa runs. Since she will be unemployed and will depend on me financially, I do not know what is the correct response to "Occupation" on the visa application for her and maybe they will think she is a bar girl or something and say "no".  The easiest thing to do would be the "retirement" visa and put her on it BUT she is not free to marry. Her Aussie husband dumped her for another girl friend in Australia. Or maybe I need a decent Thai girl who speaks some English ........ ???

Stay with her or in the Philippines would be my advise.  Don't know if she could chase him down and get a divorce in Oz (guess the PI still will not grant divorce?).  Believe it would be very hard for her to come and go here in Thailand without a business reason.