Web Cam - Whats The Best For The Buck ?

torrenova

If you have a digital Camera, may you can use thatone as Webcamrea. Is just depend on the driver and software.

It's a bit difficult to suggest some because there a lot on the market and most of them very good too. So I would look for a cheap one but test in the shop the picture and frame rate. Good shops let test you or show you how they works!

I have several and talk to several in the states with them.

Logitech is the only brand worth purchasing. I primarily use a Logitech Pro 9000, but a Pro 5000 will get the job done and is about 60% of the price. Other Logitechs will also work...

Good Luck. Skype is great and it's free!

I concur - throw out the cheapo brands (I bought two of them and they sucked) and get a logitech - the higher $$$ you can afford the better. Clear crisp video and good sound too! Very well designed as well and fit on the flat screen perfectly as well as balance well on many angles of surface.

Logitech is the only brand worth purchasing. I primarily use a Logitech Pro 9000, but a Pro 5000 will get the job done and is about 60% of the price. Other Logitechs will also work...

Could you let me know where you got your Logitech Pro 9000 webcam please?

Could you let me know where you got your Logitech Pro 9000 webcam please?

Seconded :D We need to buy a webcam too! Have been tempted by the Logitech recommendations! Txs Terranova - I'm piggybacking off your thread! Great minds think alike huh :o

BTW, to all your experts out there... any recommendations for the cheapest place to buy the above??

Am off to Singapore in the morning - better to buy there or here??? Or is it more or less the same? If Singapore, anybody know any particular place? Likewise for Bangkok???

Cheers All! :D

Edited by Andiamo