Who Nags The Most?

jhj2000

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Farang, by a country mile. Although the poll should differentiate between Thai and Thai/Chinese. Thai/Chinese pull a close second to Farang. :D

Who, Boon Mee,

Farang wifes or husbands?

Thai/Chinese I cannot comment, only knew real Chinese. What the difference is, I do not know.

BTW, The French word Chinoise pronounced in 'English' sounds

like China noisy. May be that's the nagging. :o

Farang, by a country mile.  Although the poll should differentiate between Thai and Thai/Chinese.  Thai/Chinese pull a close second to Farang. :D

Who, Boon Mee,

Farang wifes or husbands?

Thai/Chinese I cannot comment, only knew real Chinese. What the difference is, I do not know.

BTW, The French word Chinoise pronounced in 'English' sounds

like China noisy. May be that's the nagging. :o

Farang Pooying in general.

"Real" Chinese found in Singapore/HK etc. Speaking here 'bout the Thai/Chinese in LOS who have adopted "some" of the Thai characteristics. But not enough "Mai Pen Rai" to suit me! :D

and/or girlfriends Axel. It is a gender based problem I think. :o

Gender based, yes Dr., but the GF is usually on a trial-basis, so no nagging until the terms are changed to permanent ore b etter the lease is changed for a newer model (or was it modell?).

That, btw would be the time to reconsider the position but than of course, all women do nag, except, of course, my own. You realized, I waited until she was sleeping otherwise I would get some nagging on 'what is this all about?'

Farang Pooying in general.

"Real" Chinese found in Singapore/HK etc.  Speaking here 'bout the Thai/Chinese in LOS who have adopted "some" of the Thai characteristics.  But not enough "Mai Pen Rai" to suit me! :o

Would have to agree with you Boon Mee, the Thai ppl are so brainwashed into their dictatorship lifestyle that they know complaining wont do anything more than have the more vocal of their community vanish... :D

Racist comment removed/ Admin

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong

I did vote, and my answer was Thai. I have been happily married for many years now and we have ½ Thai farang son and daughter.

I get the usual smoke and drink too much but I also get when we go to a disco in England with the siblings and I dance “You make me shy (embarrassed)” or when we go to a party or wedding in Thailand it’s the same. I suppose that I am still addressed as uncle and not grandfather is a bonus.