Wizz TV

My Wizz TV has stopped working on the live TV but the movies and Youtube are working . Anyone else have the same problem ?

5 hours ago, freeworld said:

Thanks for your message ( the only one so far ) . I did email Wizz TV asking if their service had been blocked but till now I have not received a reply . 

Using these pirate companies seems to be the only option to watch UK TV . Unless you know better .

14 minutes ago, superal said:

Thanks for your message ( the only one so far ) . I did email Wizz TV asking if their service had been blocked but till now I have not received a reply . 

Using these pirate companies seems to be the only option to watch UK TV . Unless you know better .

i was able to stream tv from the states with Proton free VPN....

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Moncul said:

I've had a couple of friends report this and I just told them to refresh the channels/VOD and it's fixed everything.

The domain hasn't been seized.

I do think there is a separate issue with bandwidth or filtering; Saturday night sport has been experiencing a lot of buffering in the last few months, usually UK channels, and on lots of providers, not just Wizz.

Strangely , my Wizz tv is now back on . However they have not replied to my email . I got a message from gmail saying it was not deliverable and that the mailbox may be closed down .

And of course Asia has been hit with Internet issues, since February with the ship that was sunk in the red sea, thus destroying undersea cables.

WizzTV did send out emails telling customers, they were working hard to maintain their services.

And according to their reply to me this morning, there is no issue of them being closed down or having been

taken over.

My service is working fine.

• Thanks 1