Risky Me Selling A Directorship On My Business?

kelvinlinsey, I believe that if you want to arrange a work permit for somebody you have to employ that person in your company but he does not necessarily have to be a director.

The work permit will be valid for the same period as his permission to stay. If the intention is that he should be able to get an annual extension of stay based on his employment you must pay him a certain minimum salary depending on his nationality, and your company must show a certain minimum revenue for the last fiscal year.

--

Maestro

kelvinlinsey, I believe that if you want to arrange a work permit for somebody you have to employ that person in your company but he does not necessarily have to be a director.

The work permit will be valid for the same period as his permission to stay. If the intention is that he should be able to get an annual extension of stay based on his employment you must pay him a certain minimum salary depending on his nationality, and your company must show a certain minimum revenue for the last fiscal year.

--

Maestro

Okay, the fact is you want to sell this directorship.

But you must pay salary, that's becoming less interesting for you, uh ? :o

--

Maestro

thanks! good tips!!! you always reply to my questions THANKS LOADS!!

I am merging this with the other topic started by the OP on the same subject two days ago. No need to have duplicate topics running. kelvinlinsey, please do not start another topic on the same subject.

--

Maestro

Sounds like he has a mate with visa issues and he thinks that selling a directorship would sort him out.

What you are looking at is the company side costs of remploying a foreigner on a WP and then the employee side costs ofthe same arrangement. Now lets say that these costs are 10k per month, then it will cost 120k per annum presuming that you firstly have enough Thai staff on the books legitimately and secondly that your company can show cash of around 800k now.

You do not have to sell a directorship and you do not have to pay him 50k per month but exactly how much you'd have to pay I do not know and thus I do not know the corresponding costs associated with the said employment.

Sounds like he has a mate with visa issues and he thinks that selling a directorship would sort him out.

What you are looking at is the company side costs of remploying a foreigner on a WP and then the employee side costs ofthe same arrangement. Now lets say that these costs are 10k per month, then it will cost 120k per annum presuming that you firstly have enough Thai staff on the books legitimately and secondly that your company can show cash of around 800k now.

You do not have to sell a directorship and you do not have to pay him 50k per month but exactly how much you'd have to pay I do not know and thus I do not know the corresponding costs associated with the said employment.

Somehow I have the impression that he really is willing to make money out of it and not only trying to help a mate out of visa issues...

Funny every1's an expert on this hey, the reality is they need no wage im not helping a mate out with visa issues, im trying to help out some1 who was in my position b4 i new what i know and all im looking for is mutual back scratching!

Thanks

k

So why on earth would someone want to buy a directorship if there is no visa, no income etc. ?