Anybody for a drink?

zara

Hi all you Bangkok people!

I am a 26 year old girl from Finland and have just started a hotel job here in Bkk one and half months ago. While I've already made some really nice Thai friends, I'm missing company and a conversation with people who can speak English fluently (or even close..). let's say that I'm tired of having to repeat everything couple of times before being understood..It can get lonely this way, although thai people have been incredibly nice to me.

So, if there is anybody else missing some company, please don't think twice of contacting me! ([email protected])

Why hasn't anyone replied to your posting :o  I spend my time in London and BKK (where my girlfriend lives). I'll be over in BKK (Silom area) from 19th-27th July.  Happy to meet up for a chat and drink! If so I can send you my mobile number

PS - have you posted this in the Farang Girls catagory - might get a better response?

Hi there Lady at a loss for conversation :o

I will come to BKK from UK on the 5th Aug until 20/27th Aug, and would like to meet up for drinks and conversation.

As a single guy who visits Thailand for culture, peace and weather, it can get lonely also. Definitely not into the Bar scene so will email you directly and then able to make suitable arrangements.

Take Care

Steve :D

are you finnish?

the guy who take care of the chess club is finnish also, we play every friday evening in O'reilly pub in Sala daeng. Mostly farang. Maybe that could be a solution for you

Best regards

Eric

If you don't play chess, you can come also, at least you will find someone who will enjoy a chat with you :o

• Like 1

Hi all you Bangkok people!

I am a 26 year old girl from Finland and have just started a hotel job here in Bkk one and half months ago. While I've already made some really nice Thai friends, I'm missing company and a conversation with people who can speak English fluently (or even close..). let's say that I'm tired of having to repeat everything couple of times before being understood..It can get lonely this way, although thai people have been incredibly nice to me.

So, if there is anybody else missing some company, please don't think twice of contacting me! ([email protected])

Are you pretty ?  :D

If yes, pics ?  :o

As a single guy who visits Thailand for culture, peace and weather, it can get lonely also. Definitely not into the Bar scene

Sure  :laugh:

Like 90% of the male population who come here to buy wood carving  :o

So which one is your favorite bar ?  :D

My favorite is Long Gun in Soi Cowboy, a lot of pretty girls there (well, when they are not away with the farangs for the week)

Time for an Education!

As a single guy who visits Thailand for culture, peace and weather, it can get lonely also. Definitely not into the Bar scene

Not all who travel to Thailand look for Soi Cowboy type places, though they can be a valuable attraction for some tourists.

Sure I do not judge all of Thailand as like Soi Cowboy area or Nana Plaza, as I would not expect UK to be judged the same as Soho.

I have tasted the culture and weather on 3 separate occasions now including Chang Mai and Chang Rai.  So good when compared to Birmingham or Liverpool etc.  

Instead of being narrow minded, get back on course and  lets help this Lady and any others who may be in the same situation.

ps. perhaps wrong of me to be so judgemental of bars, but would not venture alone if I were to venture at all??