Best Place To Die?

snowflake

If you could choose, where and when would you die?

I think I would like to go out with blazing guns during a bank robbery where I saved a few people (beautiful ones) and then I died in their arms to forever be in their memories...

What would you like to happen?

Car accident?

Sleep in?

Sickness?

I suspect that my wife will shoot me in about 20years time when she catches me in bed with a beautiful young Thai virgin girl. By then I will be in my mid 80's.

Of course the scenario may be the same but she may die laughing instead saving me the job of looking for a younger wife as she will be in her 60's by then.

:D :D :D:o

I don't really care where and when but I would like to know in advance so I can make sure I'm someplace else at the time. :D

Somewhat more seriously I'd like to be somewhere I can see the sky, smell and hear the sea, taste the last swill of beer and hold the hand of someone who cares. Anywhere will do as long as it's not in some sterile room listening to beeb.....beep.....beep.....beep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :o

I don't really care where and when but I would like to know in advance so I can make sure I'm someplace else at the time. :D

Somewhat more seriously I'd like to be somewhere I can see the sky, smell and hear the sea, taste the last swill of beer and hold the hand of someone who cares. Anywhere will do as long as it's not in some sterile room listening to beeb.....beep.....beep.....beep.....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :o

Agree with you 100%

In bed with me socks on!

I suspect that my wife will shoot me in about 20years time when she catches me in bed with a beautiful young Thai virgin girl. By then I will be in my mid 80's.

Of course the scenario may be the same but she may die laughing instead saving me the job of looking for a younger wife as she will be in her 60's by then.

Reminds me of the time I was walking down the street and this old bloke about 80 stops me and says "Last night I shagged an 18 year old virgin"

"why are you telling me that!" I asked!!

"I'm telling everybody!!" he replied

My best friens died last year age 60. he said he wanted to die with a fag in one hand and a pint in the other with a pretty lady by his side.

thats exactly how he died - dropped dead in a pub, fag in one hand, pint in the other and a lady by his side.

Sad to lose him but what a great way to go

In bed with me socks on!

Reminds me of the time I was walking down the street and this old bloke about 80 stops me and says "Last night I shagged an 18 year old virgin"

"why are you telling me that!" I asked!!

"I'm telling everybody!!" he replied

:D:bah: :bah: :o;)

Later he went to the DR and told him how he was 80 and having sex with a beautiful 18 year old 3 times every night.

The Dr said "You should be more careful too much sex at that age could result in death"

The old man looked at him and and said " If she dies she dies"

My best friens died last year age 60. he said he wanted to die with a fag in one hand and a pint in the other with a pretty lady by his side.

thats exactly how he died - dropped dead in a pub, fag in one hand, pint in the other and a lady by his side.

Sad to lose him but what a great way to go

If you had a khatoey in one hand, you shouldn't use that word. :o

dropped dead in a pub, fag in one hand, pint in the other and a lady by his side.
If you had a khatoey in one hand, you shouldn't use that word. :o

Ummm...I think in this instance, niggle is referring to a cigarette...But perhaps you already knew this.