Do You Want To Be Famous?

cudaproject

This is a new band to be formed with the intention of making it in the worldwide music scene. This is not an advertisement for bar players, but people who are really serious about forming a successful music band.

We have the songs and the idea's and the way to market the band, but require musicians as follows: drummer, bassist, possibly another guitarist and importantly a singer/frontman.

This is a serious post, wanting people in the BKK/Pattaya area. Music influences include; Stone Roses, Paul Weller, The Verve, Oasis etc.

• 1 month later...

Hi i think im youre new front man. Love the bands you talked about but you missed a couple etc muse ocean color sceane ..anyway im english 27 years old good singer had band exsp before not bad looking love music its my dream to have people sing back to me my song im shit at emails please respond im cooooolllllll

Hi i think im youre new front man. Love the bands you talked about but you missed a couple etc muse ocean color sceane ..anyway im english 27 years old good singer had band exsp before not bad looking love music its my dream to have people sing back to me my song im shit at emails please respond im cooooolllllll

Hi, you sound like the guy i'm looking for... I'm English, 27 years also... I'm living in Pattaya right now, got a load of proper quality songs and need a singer for them..

Send me an email [email protected] or give me a call at 0872783750 and let's talk...

Cheers,

Well done lads, you made contact before this thread was closed. :o

Hope you make it, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards just bumped into each other in Dartford Station and started talking about music, and look what happened there.

Good luck.

We have the songs and the idea's and the way to market the band, but require musicians as follows: drummer, bassist, possibly another guitarist and importantly a singer/frontman.

So currently the band consists of you and your ideas! :o

I guess 'we' is the royal we!

:D

Steady on mate.

Even such legends as Westlife, Steps and The Backstreet Boys began as dreamers alone in their bedrooms.

Steady on mate.

Even such legends as Westlife, Steps and The Backstreet Boys began as dreamers alone in their bedrooms.

Absolutely. Well said Garro :D Don't you just hate the knockers.

Perhaps Thaivisa should organise a 'Farang Idol' type competition. Members could send in videos of themselves singing their favorite songs. We could have 3 TV moderators judging and posting comments on the performers. We would need very critical mods/judges so should have no problem finding them. The winner would get the full backing of the Thaivisa website to launch their career and 1,000 THB in free advertising on the site.

Loving your replies... I'll give a dedication to you all...

Best of luck teaching English!

Hey, we're not all knocking you, take no notice of the one's who are and you're gonna have to get used to it. The music business isn't for the faint hearted. I wish you all the best and if me and my sax where 10 years younger. :o

Steady on mate.

Young lads alone in their bedrooms? Are you sure you meant dreamers. Another word springs to mind...