Meaning In Life?

snowflake

:o

Take it easy bro ...

Snowflake: I have no clue why I am here since I am constantly having the feeling of being utterly useless. (My GF tells me that too (that I am useless)

True that! Your GF had no right to tell you that you're useless. :D

What's the take on the meaning of life?

Why are we here?

What is the purpose?

I have no clue why I am here since I am constantly having the feeling of being utterly useless. (My GF tells me that too (that I am useless)

Why must there be a purpose? What is the use of having a purpose?

Why must we feel that we are useful?

Can we not simply be?...free of cultural constructs regarding meaning and purpose.

If you are here and you are doing the things that make you happy whilst also trying to help those around you to feel comfortable.....Is this not enough?

Is this not a purpose and a meaning in itself?

Apologies for answering a question with a bunch of other questions. :o

Just follow the other SHEEPEOPLE and you will be fine!! :o:D:D The meaning of life is different for everyone and it changes during your lifetime.

MEANING OF LIFE

0 - 3 months old - MILK

3 - 6 months old - MILK

13 years - death - SEX

hope i have cleared a few things up for you snowflake

What's the take on the meaning of life?

Why are we here?

What is the purpose?

I have no clue why I am here since I am constantly having the feeling of being utterly useless. (My GF tells me that too (that I am useless)

Meaning in life is different for everyone,...

Why we are here,... thats up to us,...

What is the purpose,.. you make your own purpose according to your meaning of life and idea of being here,...

My GF aka wife to be always tells me that i am evil and everyone close to me will burn and suffer,... hahahaha,.. but that only occurs after i say that she cannot spend to much money if she wants to have bigger things in the future,.. hahahaha.

Even then the meaning of useless is very big and different for all people depending on their views in life and opinions.

We live to enjoy everything we experience, we make our own purpose and plans, your way of seeing things does not have to be useless to you, and some things in life are the same,.. we need food and water to live, in order to get that we perform tasks, the rest is up to us.

• 1 month later...