Australia Network Testing Their Sub Cards 24jan08 On Is 8 C Band

jsat

FROM AUSTRALIA NETWORK:

Dear Colleagues,

As the Rugby Union season is fast approaching, we at Australia Network need to make sure all encryption smart-cards you and our DTH customers have are still working.

To test this we will be switching the encryption on and off intermittently throughout the day tomorrow. You should not notice any change in signal, however if our signal does cut off at any point, please contact us as soon as you can so we can get a replacement card to you before the start of the Rugby season.

The scheduled time for these tests is between 1200 - 1500 AEST (0900 - 1200 HK / 0100 - 0400 UTC)

Regards

Australia Network

--our note--

Time testing here in Thailand 8am to 11am Thai time ..

If you have any problem email Australia Network from their web site on this link http://australianetwork.com/about/contact.htm and clicking on encryption , or via our email/web site.

FROM AUSTRALIA NETWORK JUST NOW:

Dear Colleagues,

We at Australia Network had a few problems this morning which resulted in the test being postponed. The test will now go ahead at 12pm HK / 11am Jakarta. This will be in place of Home and Away. As before if you experience a loss in signal please contact me and I will arrange a replacement card to be sent to you.

Regards

[FROM AUSTRALIA NETWORK JUST NOW - EDITED]

We are going to carry out another test tomorrow at 12pm HK time, it will

take us this long to fix the problem we had earlier.

Thanks for your help so far

FROM AUSTRALIA NETWORK [DEEPLY EDITED]

We apologise for the problems but I assure you these tests are

necessary.

I'll e-mail you next week to let you know when the next test will be.

Thanks for your help,

===============

{My note] Stay tuned when we know more we will post it. But please make sure your set top boxes are on the Australia Network with the card in, at least 12 hours prior to any testing times, as they are sending refresh (to refresh your subscription card) signals every two hours now.