Gf Mistaken For Bg

simon43

It hasn't happened so far but if it did I wouldn't let them get away with it. If it does happen why don't you write a letter to the Novotel upper management with a demand for a reply. Not the Thai manager (although send him a copy).

People shouldn't get away with it.

I understand why hotels don't allow ladies of the night as it could be bad for their reputation but stopping husbands and wife's or girlfriends is a disgrace.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When returning to the hotel, invariably my wife is asked for her ID card and I am asked to pay the usual fee (even though we checked in as a couple, if only they'd check their records). I approach the reception desk and with a completely straight face, ask the lady receptionist if she would like to come to our room for sex and name a price. When the initial shock wears off her face, I tell her that that's what it feels like to be assumed a prostitue.

Brilliant :o

This has never happened to me with my g/f, but if it does I'm not sure how I'll react - it would be major loss of face to both of us. The above approach is a pearler though - if I can keep my cool, it sounds like the best way...

Maybe I could understand if I was 60 years old, fat and bald, but I'm a sophisticated 45 year old with my own hair (a little), and a body to die for  :o

Wow.. got a picture?

Just kidding.

Many Thais I know and have asked will not change this way (every Thai girl with a farang is a whore) of thinking because they despise farangs so much.

Maybe I could understand if I was 60 years old, fat and bald, but I'm a sophisticated 45 year old with my own hair (a little), and a body to die for  :o

Wow.. got a picture?

Just kidding.

Many Thais I know and have asked will not change this way (every Thai girl with a farang is a whore) of thinking because they despise farangs so much.

can you translate this please

This kind of thing happens often to us as well. When we check into a hotle we check in together this way her name is on the register. My G gets more flustered with the looks she gets from many middle age Farang women (more common occurance rate) than with Thais. I can accept what some of you say about age difference as there is a sizable difference in our ages. Boa Bpen Yang Loer

:o Coffee!!! :D

Rudness in Thailand is a very common occurance, probably more a part of Thai culture than one would suspect.

True. Not only are Thai people very rude to foreigners, especially non-Asians, but also to minorities and "lower-class Thais".

Smiles, friendliness and politeness can be found nowadays almost exclusively on TAT tourism brochures... :o

True. Not only are Thai people very rude to foreigners, especially non-Asians, but also to minorities and "lower-class Thais".

Smiles, friendliness and politeness can be found nowadays almost exclusively on TAT tourism brochures... :o

Sad but true, I think tourists are astounded that Thais can be rude, arrogant, greedy, sell their daughters, pollute their rivers and canals and dole out plastic bags in 7-11s like there's no tomorrow.

What is it with these people?

First they hassle us with offers for "lady" right from the airport and in every street.

Then they try to stop us from shagging them in our hotel room! :o

Classic!

Most taxi drivers on the way from the airport are banging on about the virtues of a Thai gf.....

And at the same time hating farangs for actually getting a Thai gf.

interesting thread but sorry i'm still distracted by the earlier posting by lovely cutie. LC, if you are still there, can you please discribe to me what your face tastes like. are spontaneous face lickings a common occurence to you? thanks.

:o

interesting thread but sorry i'm still distracted by the earlier posting by lovely cutie. LC, if you are still there, can you please discribe to me what your face tastes like. are spontaneous face lickings a common occurence to you? thanks.

:D

I have no idea about the taste. But I'm using Stila cosmetics. You can try that one. Shouldn't taste too different. :o

Actually, I had my face licked twice - against my will. The other occasion also happened at the same bar. Different idiot. He played that stupid trick so that I had to get closer to him, and then he tried to kiss me which I turned away. I turned back saying "<deleted> are yo...", not fast enough... and he licked my face... Yuck!

So all Thai's despise Farangs?? So your grouping all thais just like the people that thought the threadstarter's GF was a BG they think because he is farang she is a bargirl not right at all.

So all Thai's despise Farangs?? So your grouping all thais just like the people that thought the threadstarter's GF was a BG they think because he is farang she is a bargirl not right at all.

Iammaic is right. What DJ Pat says is within his poor circle of friends. Most Thais could care less about Thais dating Farangs, and usually can't keep their hands off the baby, 'lookkrung.' Get out more, see the world instead of just looking down at it.

Iammaic is right. What DJ Pat says is within his poor circle of friends. Most Thais could care less about Thais dating Farangs, and usually can't keep their hands off the baby, 'lookkrung.' Get out more, see the world instead of just looking down at it.

I am half thai and half farang I am married also I told my wife jokingly Farang bad she said no you half farang you good man. I am getting tired of this thinking that a thai girl is a bargirl because she's with a farang. Give me a break Thai people could care less. and Bud when the hotel told you to give them 1000 bht to bring another "Lady of the Night" to the hotel did you gladly pay them?? if so then your an idiot. :o

interesting thread but sorry i'm still distracted by the earlier posting by lovely cutie.  LC, if you are still there, can you please discribe to me what your face tastes like.  are spontaneous face lickings a common occurence to you?  thanks.

:D

I have no idea about the taste. But I'm using Stila cosmetics. You can try that one. Shouldn't taste too different. :o

Actually, I had my face licked twice - against my will. The other occasion also happened at the same bar. Different idiot. He played that stupid trick so that I had to get closer to him, and then he tried to kiss me which I turned away. I turned back saying "<deleted> are yo...", not fast enough... and he licked my face... Yuck!

Lucky he didn't try to lick something else :D

when the hotel told you to give them 1000 bht to bring another "Lady of the Night" to the hotel did you gladly pay them?? if so then your an idiot

Actually, I was dumb-struck with surprise and had to ask them to repeat their statement!! I then turned to my GF and said 'did you hear what they just said? I can't believe they said that!'

I assume the Novatel will claim that ALL farang who stay with them bring BGs back to stay. Maybe they have no 'normal' guests.... :o

when the hotel told you to give them 1000 bht to bring another "Lady of the Night" to the hotel did you gladly pay them?? if so then your an idiot

Actually, I was dumb-struck with surprise and had to ask them to repeat their statement!! I then turned to my GF and said 'did you hear what they just said? I can't believe they said that!'

I assume the Novatel will claim that ALL farang who stay with them bring BGs back to stay. Maybe they have no 'normal' guests.... :o

Give me a break that never happend to you!!! I would have not paid them and went to my room

I am happy to say that I never experienced something like this.

But then again we have our 2 children travelling with us and and being a family, nobody ever suggested that me missus was "paid company".

She did however experience something on her own while having her hair done in a hairdresser shop in Bang Saphan once.

The hairdresser was making easy conversation untill she realized that my wife was from the same province as she was.

The conversation become a lot more lively at that point, until the hairdresser asked her if she wanted to make some money while staying here.

Although my wife declined, the hairdresser went on to suggest that she could help her out in her massage shop on the lower floor and that she would be "servicing farangs" in an intimate way. :o

That ended the conversation rather abruptly.

Cheers

Michael

You don't know enough Thai people then.

No you don't know many thai people Mr DJ please play it again Mr DJ :o

You lot only seem to be familiar with Thais that associate with farangs.

Many Thais I know have never spoken to a farang and have that ingrained attitude that is, quite frankly, racist and far too nationalistic.

You need a vacation from the bars and also some time away from thailand and how many thais have you spoken to Mr DJ

sure you have thais that don't like farangs but very little sir.

I am half Thai and often have to endure family trips with ancient family members who still think that Thailand is the worlds only country. That's what I'm up against.

And I don't hang in bars.

Ok you don't hang in bars I am half thai also and I have brought friends to thailand Farang men and women The people I introduce them to don't have much contact with farangs and they treat them just fine, I have never had any problems the question they ask mostly is when they will be coming back.

Yes older thai people think thailand is the only country because they only know Thailand.