How Do I Get From Bkk To Phi Phi Island In 1 Day

jtown9guy

Looking for ideas and suggestions .

We hope to come from BKK on a morning flight with additional hopes of making the last ferry from Russada Pier to Phi Phi Island. It looks very tight time wise. Anyone have any ideas about what flight I should book with what airline or what is the latest I can depart to get to Phi Phi Island and by what means other than seaplane which I think is a bit pricey?

Not sure where Rassada Pier is...Krabi or Phuket? In any cased, you will have to get a flight to Krabi or Phuket (shouldn't be hard to do...Thai, Nok, or Bangkok Air have many each day). Maybe someone know the current ferry schedules from Krabi or Phuket to Phi Phi. You should be able to get to either place by mid-afternoon and maybe there is a late ferry. The other choice is to hire a private long-boat to get you to Phi Phi (would be much cheaper than seaplane charter).

Why rush...just spend a nite in either Krabi/Phuket and get first ferry to Phi Phi in the morning.

Charter a small plane and parachute in. :o

I appreciate all the answers including the charter a small plane and parachute in one. I also get the point about why hurry since I am supposed to be on vacation

Seriously

If you do decide to stay for a night in Krabi if you want a 2 star hotel try the Krabi Seaview or the Krabi Riverview hotels. About 600 baht for an en suite room and about 300 metres walk from the old pier were you can sort out your transfer to Phi Phi.

Charter a small plane and parachute in. :D

I appreciate all the answers including the charter a small plane and parachute in one. I also get the point about why hurry since I am supposed to be on vacation

Seriously

If you do decide to stay for a night in Krabi if you want a 2 star hotel try the Krabi Seaview or the Krabi Riverview hotels. About 600 baht for an en suite room and about 300 metres walk from the old pier were you can sort out your transfer to Phi Phi.

Thanks,

That sounds like a good idea. I started thinking along these lines and these places might just be a good stop over, unless you were thinking of putting us up at your place for the night.. :o

Looking for ideas and suggestions .

We hope to come from BKK on a morning flight with additional hopes of making the last ferry from Russada Pier to Phi Phi Island. It looks very tight time wise. Anyone have any ideas about what flight I should book with what airline or what is the latest I can depart to get to Phi Phi Island and by what means other than seaplane which I think is a bit pricey?

Whats the hurry? theres nothing there when you get there :o