African Nations Cup

chavy

I haven't noticed a thread about the African Nation Cup so far.

Is anyone watching this in LOS or where ever everyone lives? Understod over here is on at difficult times and I don't think covered by True (no surprise there then) but is on Supersport, naturally.

I've watched a few of the games so far & have been pleasantly surprised on the general play & skill. Yes, so many play in Europe now but even lastnights game between the hosts Ghana & Namibia was close. The winning goal scored by Nottingham Forest's very own Junior Agogo :o

Are the footy forum members interested in this competition or not? Bearing in mind it's more than a possibility that a few more of them will find their way to the premiership or championship once complete.

Is anyone watching this in LOS or where ever everyone lives? Understod over here is on at difficult times and I don't think covered by True (no surprise there then) but is on Supersport, naturally.

I've watched a few of the games so far & have been pleasantly surprised on the general play & skill. Yes, so many play in Europe now but even lastnights game between the hosts Ghana & Namibia was close. The winning goal scored by Nottingham Forest's very own Junior Agogo :o

Are the footy forum members interested in this competition or not? Bearing in mind it's more than a possibility that a few more of them will find their way to the premiership or championship once complete.

Personally Chavy,I think it's a very important competition and I'm annoyed that it's not being covered by True and ESPN which are the only sport channels that are available to me.Anybody in Thailand seen it on any other channel?

Personally Chavy,I think it's a very important competition and I'm annoyed that it's not being covered by True and ESPN which are the only sport channels that are available to me.Anybody in Thailand seen it on any other channel?

I've been watching it on Supersport OG in LOS. I don't have True (gave up with it years ago) but the alternative & most cable suppliers have Supersport coverage.

Not interesting for most. Are Kenya playing ? Thought I might have glimpsed a bit of their game on the news the other night. Bit surprised though that they seemed to be playing with about 200 strikers and were having a kick-about down the main street.

Here are some of the results if anyone is interested

Thursday 24th January

Guinea 3 - 2 Morocco

Ghana 1 - 0 Namibia "Coyote" :o Agogo scored the winner

Wednesday 23rd January

Tunisia 2 - 2 Senegal

South Africa 1 - 1 Angola

Tuesday 22nd January

Egypt 4 - 2 Cameroon

Sudan 0 - 3 Zambia

Monday 21st January

Nigeria 0 - 1 Ivory Coast