Land Prices Pattaya?

GuestHouse

Can anyone give me a ball park figure for land prices/Rai in Pattaya (On the land side of the Sukhumvit Highway somewhere between Narklua and Pattaya South)

Spec: 3 Rai, 100 meters from main road (1Km from Sukhumvit) - Has service road and services?

I'm just looking for a ball park figure per Rai so that I can decide if I want to negotiate a price or simply let it go.

[i've posted on the Pattaya branch and not the real estate branch as I'm looking for local input].

Thanks in advance.

Edit - This is on the Land Side of the Sukhumvit, not the Sea Side.

Edited by GuestHouse

It's definitely a case of "location, Location".

I would strongly suggest you trawl through the internet and get a good fix of land prices in your desired area.

When I was looking at buying land in Pong (12kms East of Sukhumvit) 3 years ago, I found loads of websites with land prices, that gave me a good idea.

Back then you could get a rai for 800,000 Baht or less. Now the going price around Pong is at least 1.4 Million per rai, and much higher if Lake side , maybe 2.3 Million.

Beach side, Jomtien is 20 million per Rai, so you really need to get a fix on the precise location.

Good luck

In my experience prices vary greatly so you need to be as specific as possible as to the location. As you just asked for a ballpark figure, would advise between 6,000 and 9,000 per TW for east side of Sukhumvit Rd somewhere such as Soi khaonoi for example. Depends on a number of factors such as proximity to main roads, utilities supply, land cleared and/or filled, neighbouring plots etc.

Yes, I have a friend living in Pattaya as well, it's a bit out from Sukhumvit, more than a kilometer, but it doesn't feel like it's really way way out. Indeed less than a million per Rai. So that's actually a very good price. The land was directly on a small road and already had a little house on it. (Not a house that would raise the price of the property by a lot, but still. :o )

Can anyone give me a ball park figure for land prices/Rai in Pattaya (On the land side of the Sukhumvit Highway somewhere between Narklua and Pattaya South)

Spec: 3 Rai, 100 meters from main road (1Km from Sukhumvit) - Has service road and services?

I'm just looking for a ball park figure per Rai so that I can decide if I want to negotiate a price or simply let it go.

[i've posted on the Pattaya branch and not the real estate branch as I'm looking for local input].

Thanks in advance.

hello.....can you tell us what its(the land) being offered for and we could say if we think its too high for what it is.

things to take into consideration are shape of land,any view or what the view is from land,what the neighbourhood is like ie small thai community or high end houses.

to be honest i dont think there are too many 3 rai plots available only 1km from sukhumvit as thats not far out of town therefore i think that would bring the price up.if you got it for 1 million a rai that would be very good(if its cheaper than this then let me know... if you dont want it of course) but i expect a landowner who is clued up would want at least 2 million a rai and a greedy one would start even higher.

i can get you some land nearly 4 rai, up nr the phoenix golf course for about 2.3 mill the lot.

pm me if interested.

Thanks in advance.

If it is rural land I think a fair price would be 2 to 3 million baht per rai, sounds like your just over the highway close to town

I have a lovely 4 rai piece for sale in Mabprachan, 2 rai is walled & ready to build on right away, you can see my company banner on the pattaya news clippings section "Rosegate Building Consultants", there is a picture of this land and details in the property for sale pages on my web site