Anyone Know What This Means?

cafes

Got a reply from my host godaddy.com - see below. The problem is I did check my spam filters and I did check other folders. Anyone know or have some advice as to why 2 out of 3 of my email addresses can no longer be used?

Thanks

========================

Thank you for contacting online support. If there are no bounce back emails then they are not being blocked by our system. We suggest checking any spam filters you may have set up along with all other folders in your email account.

If you are missing emails that you sent, you should get a bouce back if it was not delivered.  It is assumed that no bouce back means it was received and should look in spam folders etc., but as is the case with isp's like comcast in the states that get alot of heat for all the email they block to their customers they stopped sending most bouce mesg and just pretend its your fault.  That saves them even more bandwidth.

Got a reply from my host godaddy.com - see below. The problem is I did check my spam filters and I did check other folders. Anyone know or have some advice as to why 2 out of 3 of my email addresses can no longer be used?

Thanks

========================

Thank you for contacting online support. If there are no bounce back emails then they are not being blocked by our system. We suggest checking any spam filters you may have set up along with all other folders in your email account.

Can you be more specific? For example:

1. Is your problem with webmail or POP3?

2. Is it sending or receiving that's not working?

3. Are you able to log-in?

4. How long has it been like this?

+ SJ

Edit: And any other details which can helps as long as you don't need to submit private data.

Edited by Reimar
Ask for more info to be able to help.