Documents For Non-o Marriage Visa

i have a non-o marriage visa here and a work permit, having income of more than 40,000.- baht per month derived from working in thailand. unfortunately i forgot from last year which documents i would have to show at the immigration at visa renewal regarding my working in thailand. is my personal income tax receipt, work permit, and company registration certificate sufficient or do i need to show any additional company documents ?

i have a non-o marriage visa here and a work permit, having income of more than 40,000.- baht per month derived from working in thailand. unfortunately i forgot from last year which documents i would have to show at the immigration at visa renewal regarding my working in thailand. is my personal income tax receipt, work permit, and company registration certificate sufficient or do i need to show any additional company documents ?

Take your wife to Immigration, along with your marriage papers, her Thai ID card, and her House Registration Book. You also need to produce evidence of your income. A good idea might be to make a file for future renewals.

I guess you are applying for a one year extension ? This has been extensively covered in a number of previous topics. But just to help, here we go. We just applied again last month, and in addition to your list of documents we had to supply COPIES of ...

My current passport

2 photos

Marriage cerificate

Recent confirmation from Ampur's office that marriage was still valid

Wife's ID & Tabian Ban

Your personal withholding tax (by company) for the previous month

And your list of company papers (copies with company stamp), and it's worth taking your company stamp, just in case. And make sure your company registration papers are not older than 3 months (actually some gov depts say 6 months... but I never know ... )

They also might want to see a map to your home and some photos of you and the Wife inside and outside your home.

That usually only applies to first time application...

That may be the case, but why take the chance on being refused and have to return again. Especially if, like me , you live a two and a half hour drive away from the nearest immigration.

Better to take too much than not enough.

I guess you are applying for a one year extension ? This has been extensively covered in a number of previous topics. But just to help, here we go. We just applied again last month, and in addition to your list of documents we had to supply COPIES of ...

My current passport

2 photos

Marriage cerificate

Recent confirmation from Ampur's office that marriage was still valid

Wife's ID & Tabian Ban

Your personal withholding tax (by company) for the previous month

And your list of company papers (copies with company stamp), and it's worth taking your company stamp, just in case. And make sure your company registration papers are not older than 3 months (actually some gov depts say 6 months... but I never know ... )

ok, thx for that - was not sure whether i need ALL the company papers; will take them with me to the immigration...