Need 2xentry Tourist Visa;cheapest Option From Cm?

I need advice on what my best option is if I want to get a double-entry tourist visa.

I am looking for an embassy/consulate near Chiangmai (my current location) that I could take a bus to/from. Any advice on Burma or Laos?

I'm currently overstaying my 30day stamp by about 5 days. I was planning to go to Malaysia but decided to go cheaper at the last minute.

Thanks!

I would stick with your original plan...........make your way to Bangkok and then fly down to Malaysia with Air Asia.........at least you will be sure to both clear your overstay at the airport and obtain the tourist visa without any hassle. Sorry if it doesnt help with your question but its just what i would do. :o

I need advice on what my best option is if I want to get a double-entry tourist visa.

I am looking for an embassy/consulate near Chiangmai (my current location) that I could take a bus to/from. Any advice on Burma or Laos?

I'm currently overstaying my 30day stamp by about 5 days. I was planning to go to Malaysia but decided to go cheaper at the last minute.

Thanks!

You can do as Thaiflyer recommends (good advice) or head over to Vientiene. One thing is for certain, you better get off your ass and get out of the country w/o delay