Geforce Fx 6800 Ultra - Where To Buy?

Peter_Patong

I was just in Seri Center today. They had both the ultra and the x800 listed. However, they said they didn't have it in stock, it was special order only, with next day availability. They said that their head office had imported a whopping 2 (count 'em) of the ultras.

With PCI-X boards appearing, isn't it a bit strange to be paying this much for an AGP card?

I was just in Seri Center today. They had both the ultra and the x800 listed. However, they said they didn't have it in stock, it was special order only, with next day availability. They said that their head office had imported a whopping 2 (count 'em) of the ultras.

With PCI-X boards appearing, isn't it a bit strange to be paying this much for an AGP card?

Which store in Seri Center ??

Regarding PCI-e read this http://graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20040310/index.html

/ Peter

Sorry, I don't remember which store, since this is the first time in a year that I've been to Seri. It's one of those cookie-cutter stores that have a glass counter in the front and shelves in the back filled with merchandise. The 6800 Ultra is listed on the price list in front of the store, so it shouldn't be too hard to find. I remember that they had a mini-tower lian-li case in the back, to the right. They also had some wireless access points on the top shelf in the back and left.

Busitek is the right address, they get their stuff from a company called com7, www.comseven.com Com 7. Com7 imports AMD and Leadtek Winfast etc. At Comseven the people are extremely helpfull also and will let you know when they get things and pricing. I got my mobo's and amd 64's from them and also X800 and 6800GT. They've not missed a promised date on all of this.

So, check out Com7, they'll tell you where and when and Busitek is one of their customers...

Goodluck